No announcement yet.

RJK1981's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to get copy 1000/1000 but I have the money but would prefer to continue saving because I really don't know what is going to happen. Dan can send it to me accidentally if he wants. lol

Comment

I think so too. This is better looking than I was already expecting. I like how the original cover design is included in here and really like the design on outside of the book itself.
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

Nice adds there.Still passing on book of horrors even though it looks really cool.

Comment

DOn't do it BW! You know you want it for your collection! It looks so awesome!!

Comment

I almost caved on it 20 minutes ago but decided I should buy my plane ticket and replenish my CC before buying any books. Not to mention I have no idea what to do with them anymore. Leave half at moms and keep collecting at my sisters? Hopfully some day have them altogether. Cost to much to ship books...plus mason already shipped them down from Alberta once. lol

Comment

Received this last week and started reading it after finishing Memory Tree

DSC01113.jpg
              Spoiler!

Comment

Picked this up from the post office yesterday

DSC01117.jpg

DSC01118.jpg

DSC01119.jpg
                Spoiler!

Comment

I forgot snow shadows was even on the way. God im So distracted...a book is a book no matter what. lol. I like looking at em.

Comment

I like the ARC, nice grab!

Comment

yea I feel like Teri and want to send you an I hate u..I want one too.

Comment

I like the ARC, very happy to have received it. The book is very good. Need to write up a review for it soon, maybe tomorrow
                        Spoiler!

Comment

This came in the mail while I was up at a cabin so had pick it up today

DSC01120.jpg
                          DSC01121.jpg
                          DSC01124.jpg
                          Spoiler!

Comment

Looks good! I really like the endpapers.

Comment

So do I. Really like when the endpapers are like that instead of just plain white ones
                              Spoiler!

Comment

Those ARE really cool endpaers!
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X