RJK1981's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DSC01092.jpgDSC01093.jpgDSC01095.jpgDSC01097.jpgDSC01098.jpg
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

Awesome! I've never heard of these (the ones illustrated by Minnion.). Thanks for posting them. I must do some research....
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Yeah, those books are from Biting Dog Publications and are a Limited Novella set of books. Not totally sure why they have the similar dustjackets though.

Ialso got a copy of Wild Things by Douglas Clegg, but that is one I already got recently (Though I didn't buy it from Cemetery Dance) and is already in the thread.
        Spoiler!

Comment

Congrats.I have been trying to get these for years and keep getting out bid.Great additions. Read Summer of Night if you have not.It is one great read.
          Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
          Picked up my CD grab bag today.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9753[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9754[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9755[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9756[/ATTACH]

Comment

Nice grab bag! This is the first time I have seen that set as well, looks cool!

Comment

I've seen the set of books before, and was interested in getting them, but it was always too much for me to be able to afford the times I've seen it for sale as a set, and usually Monkey Love is the only one I've seen by itself, which I already had a copy of, but that is ok, only 2 duplicates and 3 new ones I for sure wanted to get a hold of. There were other books I was kinda hoping (though not expecting) to see, but I am very happy with what I got.
              Spoiler!

Comment

This came in the mail today

DSC01101.jpg
                DSC01102.jpg
                Spoiler!

Comment

Love the new chapbook. Can't wait for it to be offered to the public!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Awesome to see this out in print. Brings back fond memories, really did enjoy that contest!

Comment

Great looking chap book.Also can not wait for this to be offered.

Comment

Got this today. Love the way this looks!

DSC01104.jpgDSC01112.jpgDSC01105.jpg
                        Spoiler!

Comment

DSC01106.jpgDSC01111.jpgDSC01107.jpgDSC01109.jpg
                          Spoiler!

Comment

After seeing how awesome that book looks I'm so glad that I ordered a copy! Just wish it was already here!

Comment

I wish I ordered one. If my car hadn't put me about $300 over what I expected it to today I'd order it right now. Got an email they're down to 50 copies now.

Comment

I think they'll go pretty fast once people see how great these look!

Comment

Working...
                                X