RJK1981's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    You know you want it Squire! Look at the awesome dj, and the cover with the gold-stamped signatures! So pretty and shiny!
    Don't forget about the great artwork inside the book, lol
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

Be strong Squire!! Don't give in to the peer pressure. Go and get one of your favorite books you already have and lovingly caress it's spine until the urges pass.

Comment

I spread all those Moorcock paperbacks I posted on my thread on my bed like rose petals and slept surrounded by them. I feel much better now.

I even had a dream that a shrink would have a field day with!

Good thing I don't buy into that hooey...If I'm going to throw money at something, I need some tangible in return.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
          I spread all those Moorcock paperbacks I posted on my thread on my bed like rose petals and slept surrounded by them. I feel much better now.

I even had a dream that a shrink would have a field day with!

Good thing I don't buy into that hooey...If I'm going to throw money at something, I need some tangible in return.
          Lordy, Mr Boone, I can never again watch "American Beauty" subsequent to your sharing --- Gee, thanks

Comment

Thanks Grant, my imagination spared me that vision, but after your post... Well, I think you catch my drift.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
              Thanks Grant, my imagination spared me that vision, but after your post... Well, I think you catch my drift.
              Indeed I do, indeed I do - unfortunately, for some reason, my imagination deleted Squire and inserted Montgomery Burns - my internal eyeballs will thus bleed until Xmas

Comment

D'oh!

And it looks like the image also turned you into a gaseous kangaroo!!!
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                  D'oh!

And it looks like the image also turned you into a gaseous kangaroo!!!
                  Not quite - refer my post yesterday, kangaroos don't fart cos the interwebby said so

Comment

Picked up my ARCs from the newest ERC today. This is what they all look like together

DSC00470.jpg
                    Spoiler!

Comment

I need to go to bed after viewing your collection thread, but that BAD NEWS cover artwork back on page 7 is still freaking me out. Must concentrate on Calvin & Hobbes... Must concentrate on Calvin & Hobbes...

Comment

I don't own one single ARC yet.
                        Very nice set of books!

sk

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick View Post
                          I need to go to bed after viewing your collection thread, but that BAD NEWS cover artwork back on page 7 is still freaking me out. Must concentrate on Calvin & Hobbes... Must concentrate on Calvin & Hobbes...
                          lol, what if Calvin & Hobbes appeared somewhere INSIDE that cover? Don't know how that would look though.

Seriously though I do like that cover very much
                          Spoiler!

Comment

:lol:

Comment

My Gift Edition of IT that I got earlier this week

DSC00487.jpg

Really like that the cover to this book matches the slipcase

DSC00507.jpg

Picked these up today at Half Price Books for under $10 total, both 1st/1sts (not that it matters when it comes to a trade pb, just find it funny, lol)

DSC00500.jpg
                              Spoiler!

Comment

Now I am eagerly awaiting the Limited Edition of IT, which will hopefully ship tomorrow
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X