No announcement yet.

RJK1981's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are some of my newest additions to my collection thanks to James from Dark Discoveries

Dark Discoveries magazines
    DSC00319.jpg

Lansdale's Unchained and Unhinged, Burke's Master of the Moors, and Gifune's A View From the Lake
    DSC00321.jpg

Under the DJ for A View From the Lake
    DSC00324.jpg
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

Received my shipment from Thunderstorm Books of the Maelstrom set #2 recently so here are pictures from that. Waiting for another copy to arrive sometime after getting home from vacation.

The 3 books sitting next to each other

DSC00312.jpg

These next ones are what is under the DJ of each book with the DJ to show which is which

DSC00313.jpg
      DSC00314.jpg
      DSC00317.jpg
      Spoiler!

Comment

Here is what the front and back of each book looks like (the front is pictured, but the back is the same)

DSC00315.jpg
        DSC00316.jpg
        DSC00318.jpg
        Spoiler!

Comment

Newest addition which arrived while on vacation

DSC00355.jpgDSC00356.jpg
          Spoiler!

Comment

Newest books I have acquired. Have had them for a few weeks now, but moved, which meant I had to pack things up and cords to upload my pictures from my camera went into a box. Then I had no internet at my new place for a little while plus getting married and unpacking things have taken a lot of my time up, and that's not even including college classes, lol.

DSC00358.jpgDSC00362.jpg
            Spoiler!

Comment

Don't know if you've already read The Terror, but it's one of my favorite Simmons' ever.
              Grrrrrreat book.

sk

Comment

I have not read it yet. I actually saw it at my local Half Priced Books store in both PB and HC and decided I should pick up the HC because I have heard good things about him through this forum.
                Spoiler!

Comment

Simmons' The Terror is one of my favorites.

John

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                    Don't know if you've already read The Terror, but it's one of my favorite Simmons' ever.
                    Grrrrrreat book.

sk
                    Now is that "Grrrrrreat!" as in totally awesome, doozy of a humdinger, lost track of time great, or "Grrrrrreat!" as in Tony the Tiger, Frosted Flakes first thing in the morning great. Cause they're two different things. Very few things in life reach the level of Tony the Tiger great!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Very nice additions!

Congrats on getting married and the move as well!

Comment

Thanks. Won't be able to spend as much on books now that I'm married most likely, but that's ok. Didn't move into a 2 bedroom like I hoped, so might be moving again next year if we're able to get a 2 or 3 bedroom townhouse or something, then I'll hopefully be able to set up a study/library
                        Spoiler!

Comment

Got this in the mail last week but forgot to get pictures of it until now.

Midnight Solitaire by Greg F Gifune. Will be reading this one soon most likely

DSC00400.jpgDSC00399.jpg
                          Spoiler!

Comment

This just came in the mail Saturday though I got it today. Will have 2 more tomorrow when I get to pick up my free books from CD

DSC00418.jpg
                            Spoiler!

Comment

I'm really glad we have this forum to show off our collections. More importantly, get to know authors we'd never find otherwise.
                              Thanks for sharing!

sk

Comment

Here are few more from my collection. First up is some shots of Stephen Colbert's book

DSC00422.jpg

Very unbiased review of the book on the back
                                DSC00424.jpg

Very important to get a legit copy! If it doesn't have this message then it must be a fake!
                                DSC00428.jpg
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X