Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RJK1981
    replied
    Here is a little bit of the art in the book, including a folded up color sheet of art:

DSC01623.jpgDSC01624.jpgDSC01625.jpgDSC01626.jpgDSC01627.jpg

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Got this in the mail today:

DSC01617.jpgDSC01619.jpgDSC01618.jpgDSC01621.jpg

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Very cool! I like the signature page.
    Me too, along with that cover

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Really looking forward to this one!
    Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    Woke up to find this by the dining room table Friday

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15856[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]15857[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]15858[/ATTACH]

Given the length of the book I will probably actually start in a day or two before Halloween since I'll be starting in on NaNoWriMo on the first

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    very nice. ...

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Very cool! I like the signature page.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Woke up to find this by the dining room table Friday

DSC01614.jpgDSC01615.jpgDSC01616.jpg

Given the length of the book I will probably actually start in a day or two before Halloween since I'll be starting in on NaNoWriMo on the first

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Gord Rollo is a great writer. I don't have this book yet. I to have contributed to the madhouse campaign....4 Times....Used my 33% credit for Midnight Meat Train. Used $10 credit for Wolf Hunt 2.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    This double paperback arrived yesterday:

DSC01611.jpgDSC01612.jpg

Been interested in it since I saw it, and the price made it free with my $10 credit from getting in on their indiegogo campaign on day 1

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    I'm on their newsletter list, but yeah, don't get early notifications for most things of theirs. I'd be interested in membership with them, but I don't have that kinda money available for buying books.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    Thunderstorm has a newsletter they send out when new stuff is up for order. However, I think you need to be a book club member to get early notice, because every email I've gotten has announced that something is shipping and a few are left to purchase.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
    They only print enough copies to cover preorders. They'd probably get more interest if they advertised a bit, even just some social media stuff, but the only time I know to order something from them is when an author plugs their own books.
    That's how I first found out about the book. I did see it mentioned on the Bad Moon Facebook page, but Saw it first from Keith. Didn't know they mainly did smaller print runs since I don't typically buy their books. Only have one other that I can think of right now, which is John Little's book Scavenger Hunt

At least Bad Moon has a Facebook page. I wish Thunderstorm had one, but have not seen one from them.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Nice adds. Bad moon Books tends to do very small hard cover releases most always under 100 copies. Don't know why but that seems to be the norm on most but not all of their book releases.
    They only print enough copies to cover preorders. They'd probably get more interest if they advertised a bit, even just some social media stuff, but the only time I know to order something from them is when an author plugs their own books.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Nice adds. Bad moon Books tends to do very small hard cover releases most always under 100 copies. Don't know why but that seems to be the norm on most but not all of their book releases.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
    The numbered edition of Jeffrey Thomas's Lost in Darkness (also by Bad Moon) is an edition of 42 for the same reason.
    Wow, didn't know that!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X