No announcement yet.

RJK1981's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to Dan but I can't. That's why I keep tryna get free stuff. Lol. One day...

Comment

I second Dan. That sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
        Unfortunately, I can't use a camera. I have what's known as Essential Tremor, which means I shake pretty badly. Trying to use a camera is impossible.

John
        Sorry to hear that John.

Comment

Commiserations from Down Under as well, John

Comment

That's too bad, John.
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

but I remember you had some pictures of your proofs, right John? Those pictures were fine.

Comment

I have a scanner that I use. That way I don't have to hold anything.

By the way, I'm so used to this now that I'm not looking for sympathy. I just get frustrated sometimes about my inability to do what I want to do.

John

Comment

That's understandable.

Have you tried using a tripod for photos?
                  "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I've considered it, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

John

Comment

Yeah, I think a tripod would be perfect!

Now everyone is going to hassle you to get a tripod so we can see all your awesome books!

Comment

I'd have to buy a camera, too.

John

Comment

If you buy it in the right place the tripod may come with the camera

Comment

See John, its already begun.

Comment

I had intended on putting the IT Artwork Portfolio next my 2 editions of the book, but the portfolio is too big to put on any shelves. Instead of that I decided to take a picture of the two books along with the portfolio.

DSC00998.jpg
                              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                              Spoiler!

Comment

All my current CD Novella Series books together plus signature pages of those not already posted (Colour Out of Darkness is already posted)

DSC00999.jpgDSC01001.jpgDSC01002.jpgDSC01003.jpg
                                Last edited by RJK1981; 04-17-2012, 05:09 AM.
                                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X