X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    And the next shelf

The Scions of Shannara, The First King of Shannara, A really old paperback of The Sword of Shannara (found it in a box somewhere), The Lord of the Rings complete paperback, The Deed of Paksenarrion, Hellboy Comics (more pictures coming), The Gathering Storm, Towers of Midnight
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    And the next set.

Row 1: Harry Potter Books 1-7, New Spring, Crossroads of Twilight, Knife of Dreams

Row 2: A really old set of Tolkien paperbacks (held together by masking tape), The Silmarrilian, A small book about Thomas Jefferson holding up some video games and cd's
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Here's the second shelf, these are mostly papber back's, and they have been read heavily so they aren't really in that great of condition. The first row got out of order somehow, and I didn't feel like retaking the picture.

Row 1: The Sword of Shannara, The Elfstones of Shannara, The Wishsong of Shannara, The Scions of Shannara, The Druid of Shannara, Magic the Gathering: Invasion, The First King of Shannara, Magic the Gathering: Judgement, Magic the Gathering: Planeshift, The Talisman of Shannara, The Elf Queen of Shannara, Dune, The Jungle, The War of the Worlds, The Hobbit, The Unfinished Tales of J.R.R. Tolkien.

Row 2: The Eye of the World, The Great Hunt, The Dragon Reborn, The Shadow Rising, The Fires of Heaven, Lord of Chaos, A Crown of Swords, The Path of Daggers, Winter's Heart, EVE: The Empyrian Age
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Ok, here's my first shelf. Here's what's there from left to right.

SOD 1 & 2 gift editions, Hellboy Library Editions Vol 1 & 2, Illustrated Stephen King Companion, Legacies (PC), Dark Tower Concordance, RTB gift edition, FDNS gift editions, Exorcist Legion (PC), The Passage (PC), Under The Dome THC, FDNS THC, FDNS UK edition, Dark Tower Concordance Vol 1 paperback, Hellboy: The Bones of Giants, Shivers VI Limtited, The Painted Darkness (PC), Blockade Billy THC
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• calason
    replied
    I was gonna say.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    started a topic Dan Hocker's Collection

Dan Hocker's Collection

Well I thought I'd kick it off with my small collection. I'm really just starting to collect certain things. A lot of what I have really isn't all that collectible, but some of it is, and some of it is just what I've gotten by working at CD.

Edit: Well attachments don't appear to be working for some reason that I can't figure out, so this will have to wait till later.

And now they work, forgive my crappy photography.
Working...
X