Brought this one home today.

2011-10-21 18.35.20.jpg
      2011-10-21 18.35.46.jpg
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Last but certainly not least, I thought I'd post something that I had to move around to put some of this stuff on the shelf. These where my grandfathers from WWII.

2011-10-21 18.39.45.jpg
        2011-10-21 18.40.31.jpg
        2011-10-21 18.40.56.jpg

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
          Last but certainly not least, I thought I'd post something that I had to move around to put some of this stuff on the shelf. These where my grandfathers from WWII.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1171[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]1172[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]1173[/ATTACH]
          Dan - the books, fantastic - the Purple Heart - freaking awesome !!!! You should be very proud indeed - this is a piece of history and personal courage during some of the worst years this world has ever seen.

Comment

Agreed on the Purple Heart!! Very Impressive!!

And you got the perfect book to get a PC copy of!!!! Preston/Child!!

Comment

Fantastic medals! Where did your grandfather serve?

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                Fantastic medals! Where did your grandfather serve?
                Europe, we think at the Black forest near the Sigfried line.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                  Ok, here are some of the latest books I have gotten. Aquired these in a big "Stephen King" bundle on ebay. I haven't found a home for them yet. Some of these are first editions, I'll come back later and post which ones.
                  I like those King books you have Dan. A lot of mine are from the SKL, but the rest are limited in some way. And you have Knowing Darkness?? I wanted that one BAD but couldn't afford it and still can't. Cool stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
                    I like those King books you have Dan. A lot of mine are from the SKL, but the rest are limited in some way. And you have Knowing Darkness?? I wanted that one BAD but couldn't afford it and still can't. Cool stuff.
                    I picked up one of the damaged copies we had here at work, it's really the only way I could justify getting one.

Instagram

Comment

I got lucky with the Knowing Darkness.....I picked it u when they really dropped the price to selloff the last few.

Comment

I got mine full price..ouch....(it was the Wheelan remarqued edition)

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                          I got mine full price..ouch....(it was the Wheelan remarqued edition)

sk
                          I got myself the artists's edition a while back at a very reasonable price --- well, except for the shipping component --- would have been cheaper to airfreight an elephant from freaking Africa, and at least the neighbours kids would have something to play with Well done on the Whelan remarqued copy Siep, that one's a real jewel

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                            I got myself the artists's edition a while back at a very reasonable price --- well, except for the shipping component --- would have been cheaper to airfreight an elephant from freaking Africa, and at least the neighbours kids would have something to play with Well done on the Whelan remarqued copy Siep, that one's a real jewel
                            I saw the movie, Operation Dumbo Drop! The elephant droppings would make the extra expense to Southland worth it, tho!
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                              I saw the movie, Operation Dumbo Drop! The elephant droppings would make the extra expense to Southland worth it, tho!
                              Yeah, true, however; it transformed Connie's gardinia's into triffids - which isn't a bad thing, just a pain in the ass insofar as the continuing disappearances of the neighbours pets, which are becoming a little more difficult to explain each passing day

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                                I got myself the artists's edition a while back at a very reasonable price --- well, except for the shipping component --- would have been cheaper to airfreight an elephant from freaking Africa
                                Let's be fair, Grant. The weight is about the same.
                                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Working...
                                X