• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fine now

Comment

Disco!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Great!
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Love the comics.

Comment

My Hellboy education is based soley on two fantastic movies. I'm not certain what BPRD is but I seem to remember it's Bureau of Paranormal something something. Anyway, they look great Dean!
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
              My Hellboy education is based soley on two fantastic movies. I'm not certain what BPRD is but I seem to remember it's Bureau of Paranormal something something. Anyway, they look great Dean!
              The Hellboy movies are what got me into the comics. They're two of my all time favorite action / sci-fi movies. Honestly I can never remember exactly what BPRD stands for, but it's the organization Hellboy worked for, till he quit. When he quit they broke off the and started a side BPRD comic book line separate from the Hellboy story line.

Edit: I really love the story, but I think one of the main reasons I buy them is that I really love Mike Mignolia's style of artwork. I wish I could have gotten all of these with his covers, but a handful have other artists covers.

Instagram

Comment

Bureau of Paranormal Research and Defense.
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I think it's the Bureau of Paranormal Research & Development. I haven't read Hellboy since the earliest stories, but really should get the big reprint volumes. I love that Mignola cover on "Garden of Souls" #3.
                  "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I guess Squire and I were posting at the same time. He's right. I was close, though.
                    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

"I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Great comics Dan! Really like some of those covers!

Comment

Just realized I haven't posted anything here in awhile. Maybe I'll take some pics this weekend. I've got another Terry Brooks book on the way, just two more to go before I'm caught up with the non stupidly expensive stuff on that front. I also have a whole bunch of sub press stuff. Gonna need a new bookshelf soon as my overflow one is almost full.

Instagram

Comment

Can't wait to see all your new adds Dan!! Need to update my thread as well. But I havent gotten a lot so not much to add... A lot of books on pre order though.

Comment

Can't wait to see your adds.So how soon till you go out and buy a new bookcase?If you do not want to buy one you can send your overflow books to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                                Just realized I haven't posted anything here in awhile. Maybe I'll take some pics this weekend. I've got another Terry Brooks book on the way, just two more to go before I'm caught up with the non stupidly expensive stuff on that front. I also have a whole bunch of sub press stuff. Gonna need a new bookshelf soon as my overflow one is almost full.
                                Pictures please.
                                Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Working...
                                X