No announcement yet.

Dan Hocker's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My plan is to win the lottery so I can retire and do nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
      My plan is to win the lottery so I can retire and do nothing.
      That's my plan as well, except there's one major flaw in that plan. I know I'm more likely to be hit by lightning that I am to win the lottery, so I don't waste my money.... lol
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
        That's my plan as well, except there's one major flaw in that plan. I know I'm more likely to be hit by lightning that I am to win the lottery, so I don't waste my money.... lol
        Yup, had a few tries at the lottery and didn't win. But I did get struck by lightning! Guess that means I should go back to the lottery?

Comment

No, Pete, I think it means that you've used up the one victory you're allowed on a one in 1,000,000+ chance of success. The lottery is out for you I'm afraid. You should stick with GETTING A SECOND CAMERA!
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

What the man in the rabbit suit said Peter, can't argue with the rabbit !!!!

Comment

Post them now or ill take back all my hate!

Comment

WTF I wrote that in all caps and it took them away

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                  WTF I wrote that in all caps and it took them away
                  Yea the board does that. It's a setting I can turn off if I wanted to, but does help prevent people typing in all caps out of true malice.

Instagram

Comment

Poor capless Teri - all that malice bottled up inside, bubbling away like a witches brew, and unable to properly to convey it to poor ol' Peter so that he'll sit up, take notice of you and post pictures (and stuff) - hope you don't explode, or summfink, mate - be nasty to clean that mess off'n the keyboard and computer screen, prolly be needing a firehose and a spatula for that puppy, I'm thinking

Comment

Yeah, i figure that can of air that I have to get the dust off my computer wouldn't suffice for that mess!

Comment

So I'm probably moving here in about 2 months. So I'm thinking I may re catalog my entire collection with individual pictures as I pack everything up. Then I may just scrap this thread and start a new one with the better pictures.

Instagram

Comment

Cataloging a whole collection is always a fantastic idea.

Comment

Or just make a new thread and call it "Dan Hocker's Collection 2.0"

Comment

Sounds like a great idea Dan !!!!!

Comment

What he sadi!
                                Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                                Sounds like a great idea Dan !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X