No announcement yet.

saginawhorror's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Peep Show title(s) were something I almost grabbed. Now, after reading The Resurrectionist, those 2 WJW titles are high on my want to get list.

Nice ads!

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
      The Peep Show title(s) were something I almost grabbed. Now, after reading The Resurrectionist, those 2 WJW titles are high on my want to get list.

Nice ads!
      I've read His Pain and The Teratologist and they are both decidedly dark and disturbing, my friend actually got depressed when reading His Pain, I also really liked Just Like Hell even though the cover has nothing to do with any of the stories in it

Comment

Great stuff!

Comment

I've been getting a lot of Wrath James White lately. Had a pretty much one on one chat with him on the Sinister Grin site last month. Since then I've been buying up all of his books. Got the killings ebook too. Now that was a brutal book!

Comment

Going to have to get a copy of Peep Show Volume one eventually. Volume two was one of the books I picked up with the ERC 7 coupon.

Comment

Very nice adds! Quite a haul!

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]12146[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12147[/ATTACH]
                That is one of the sickest signature pages I have ever seen.

Comment

I seem to be the only one who bought it, so I decided to post the signature page. Will probably read it shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                    That is one of the sickest signature pages I have ever seen.
                    Agreed, very cool.

Comment

Mine was shipped today! I love that cover and now that I see the signature page, very glad I ordered it, White writes some of the most brutal stuff I've ever read

Comment

The things I liked about The Resurrectionist was, that as bloody, gory as it was, it wasn't like it was gratuitous, but actually fit into the storyline. Not just mindless gore and gross-out just for the sake of it.

Comment

Hell Hollow

0527131903a_0001(1).jpg0527131904.jpg

Comment

New CD titles

0527131851_0001.jpg0527131854a_0001.jpg0527131854_0001.jpg0527131852_0001.jpg

Comment

Very cool.

Comment

My Dark Regions Sale for Good purchase

Ordered one of those damaged book sets plus a whole pile of others. I couldn't even tell what was wrong with them.

0527131900a_0001.jpg0527131900_0001(1).jpg0527131858_0001(1).jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X