• Show
Clear All

A few signed books

0929120802_0001.jpg

Comment

Now some new unsigned titles
      0929120803_0001.jpg0929120803a_0001.jpg

Comment

The newest additions to my CD collection.
        0929120804_0001.jpg

Comment

Now some old Twilight Zone magazines. First the ones that came out before i was born.
          0929120810_0001.jpg

Comment

And after.
            0929120811a_0001.jpg0929120811_0001_0001.jpg

Comment

Great additions. I love 20th Century Ghosts it was a fantastic book.
              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Nice additions!

Comment

Very cool.I really love that copy of The Horror Show.That is one on my list of must find books.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                    Very cool.I really love that copy of The Horror Show.That is one on my list of must find books.
                    Got that really cheap. I'll probably read it pretty soon.

Comment

No books to update yet. Got a few items ready, but haven't taken the pictures yet. I have now purchased my first grab bag. I bought the dark regions Halloween one.

Comment

Good luck with the grab bag. A passed on that one but am interested in seeing what you get, including the shirt.
                        Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
                        No books to update yet. Got a few items ready, but haven't taken the pictures yet. I have now purchased my first grab bag. I bought the dark regions Halloween one.

Comment

It shipped today. Will post what I get here when it arrives. Probably late next week.

Comment

I'd consider the Dark Regions grab bag if I could afford it, but I think I'd still rather buy the indivdual books instead as there just aren't enough titles there that I'm interested in at the moment. I'd also not be interested in the poetry books at all. The bookmark would be nice, though I'd rather have a Cemetery Dance one, lol. What I do really like about their grab bag though is that you won't get a duplicate.

Dark Regions does have several books I'm interested in, but even more that I have no interest in.
                            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                            Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
                              It shipped today. Will post what I get here when it arrives. Probably late next week.
                              Please do. I passed because I am broke however, this looked like a nice deal. Good luck in receiving one of the bonuses.
                              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

My Dark Regions grab bag.
                                1012121329.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X