No announcement yet.

pete0cha's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice indeed Peter - may have to take up another vocation (haven't been much of a fan of these newfangled games, but your posts are swaying me ... slightly ... )

Comment

Very nice collections, Pete. I lost interest in FF somewhere after 8...played alittle of 10, but never finished.

FF8 was the one with that stoopid card collectible card game that was sooooooooooaddicting, I think (along with my favorite FF character, Irvine)....FF7 was a masterwork, of course.
      Last edited by srboone; 04-10-2012, 02:16 AM.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Glad that something of mine has you swaying Grant. More to come when I get back from work today.

I loved FF 8 Squire. And that card game was great. You are right, very addicting! 7 was classic of course. I really enjoyed 10 and plan on picking it up for the ps3 when the do a re-release with trophies and the such. I'll be posting a few things from 8 and 10, maybe later tonight with some other stuff. Then its back to the books.

Comment

I LOVE the Metal Gear series

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
            I LOVE the Metal Gear series
            So do I! Great series. Even though people complained that 4 was just a movie with short pauses for gameplay, i found it to be a great experience. I still need to pick up the collection that came out. 2 and 3 were great and I haven't played Peace Walker yet since I don't have a psp.

Comment

Yeah i really like the mix of gameplay and cut scenes in MGS 4, even my girlfriend loved the epic one at the end!

Comment

I played it with my wife. She's not the biggest fan of shooter-type games (even though I don't consider mgs to be a shooter, rpg's are more her thing, and puzzle games), but she really liked it. Got her hooked on the online mode for a bit as well.

Comment

Now this is what all CE should look like:

IMG_4735.jpg

Comment

Warhammer Online Slipcased Collector's Edition:

IMG_4737.jpg

Comment

Its HUGE, here's a photo for size comparison:

IMG_4736.jpg

Comment

And inside we have: an artbook and a graphic novel

IMG_4739.jpg
                        IMG_4740.jpg

Comment

A mousepad:

IMG_4741.jpg

Comment

The game itself, plus a collectible figure, which as you can see I have not painted and assembled yet:

IMG_4742.jpg
                            IMG_4738.jpg

Comment

Now for some closeups of the artbook and graphic novel:

IMG_4744.jpg

Comment

Starting with the art (some really good stuff here):

Dwarfs:

IMG_4745.jpgIMG_4746.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X