No announcement yet.

pete0cha's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have several books like that and it never bothered me that they were like that. I can see your point though. Nice score. I too am waiting on another grab bag. That will be number 3 and that is enough for now. Though ebay sales wee great last week. If I change my mind on the SK from sub press I can afford a signed copy. Still not sure if I want that one or not.

Oh the rest of your books that you added look great. Sorry sometimes I get side tracked.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
      And theres no way I'm reading this one. I can handle zombies, ghosts, psycho killers, and evil clowns, but airborne viruses scare the shit out of me!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11494[/ATTACH]
      My wife would be all over that one! She loves that kind of stuff. There was a show on Discovery or some channel like that a couple years back about microbiological diseases.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
        I have several books like that and it never bothered me that they were like that. I can see your point though. Nice score. I too am waiting on another grab bag. That will be number 3 and that is enough for now. Though ebay sales wee great last week. If I change my mind on the SK from sub press I can afford a signed copy. Still not sure if I want that one or not.

Oh the rest of your books that you added look great. Sorry sometimes I get side tracked.
        Thanks and no problem!

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
          My wife would be all over that one! She loves that kind of stuff. There was a show on Discovery or some channel like that a couple years back about microbiological diseases.
          I'd change the channel right away!

Comment

I have read some of the Templar books and I think there is an overarching story and that they should be read in order but I can't remember exactly.

Comment

Great stuff, and i love books with deckled pages!

Comment

Got my second forum grab bag. Will try to post photos soon, probably somewhere towards the weekend.

All I can say is that this one was a hit right on the mark! Dan, you are the man!

Comment

So I just moved the entire collection as we got a new place of our own finally. The wife wasnt too happy that I was using all the bubble wrap on my books instead of on all of the glass kitchenware...

Picked up a bookshelf today and hope to have it set up over the weekend. Still need to pick up one more with some glass doors for the limited/signed editions and then I'm set!

Comment

Very nice! feel like taking a pic when you have your new bookshelves set up?

Comment

Yes please do that. Congrats on the new place.
                      Originally posted by Theli View Post
                      Very nice! feel like taking a pic when you have your new bookshelves set up?

Comment

So I just moved the entire collection as we got a new place of our own finally. The wife wasnt too happy that I was using all the bubble wrap on my books instead of on all of the glass kitchenware...

Picked up a bookshelf today and hope to have it set up over the weekend. Still need to pick up one more with some glass doors for the limited/signed editions and then I'm set!
                        HATE CHU for having a place to live...not books. lol

Comment

Haha thanks!

Pics will be posted of course. ANd I'll be able to get all the new purchases posted as well, although theres not much with everything being spent on furniture and appliances.

Comment

Who needs furniture? Who needs appliances? Sit on the floor and eat out of a can. More room and more money for books.
                            Haha thanks!

Pics will be posted of course. ANd I'll be able to get all the new purchases posted as well, although theres not much with everything being spent on furniture and appliances.

Comment

An empty cardboard box sure does make a good table... A bit unstable, but it gets the job done. A can isn't that heavy anyway...

Comment

And paper plates, plastic knives and forks - That is pretty much what I did when my wife and I renovated our kitchen a few years. Fridge in living room - no places to wash dishes. Lots of bbq'ing, and lots of visits to the little diner around the corner - had our breakfast order started as we walked in every Sunday AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X