No announcement yet.

pete0cha's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And theres no way I'm reading this one. I can handle zombies, ghosts, psycho killers, and evil clowns, but airborne viruses scare the shit out of me!

IMG_6345.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      Where you going to order another one? I can't remember.
      Yeah, I cant remember which thread it was in Dan, but we did talk about you putting me down for one more.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
        Yeah, I cant remember which thread it was in Dan, but we did talk about you putting me down for one more.
        Great I'll enter an order. Just PM or something with how you wanted to pay.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Great I'll enter an order. Just PM or something with how you wanted to pay.
          Awesome, thanks! PM sent.

Comment

Also got this, paid for by selling virtual items in Diablo 3!

IMG_6346.jpg

Comment

Some artwork:

IMG_6347.jpg

IMG_6348.jpg

Comment

Nice score on the grab bag! And I've been looking at that Annotated SoS for a while (I just need to get past the 23rd tho.)
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

However, the book has a physical flaw....

IMG_6349.jpg

Comment

It was hard to get a good shot of the problem, but some of the pages stick out more than the others, almost as if they were cut wrong...

IMG_6350.jpg

Comment

That was done on purpose, I think.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                        That was done on purpose, I think.
                        Well, I was kind of wondering that myself. But, its not very practical, the pages are bent and it doesn't look very good. I can't check in a book store if others are the same living outside the US and all. Anyone here seen a copy of this up close?

Comment

Oh, and I almost forgot, read this in practically one sitting:

IMG_6339.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                            Well, I was kind of wondering that myself. But, its not very practical, the pages are bent and it doesn't look very good. I can't check in a book store if others are the same living outside the US and all. Anyone here seen a copy of this up close?
                            It's called deckled edges and something like 90% of the Shannara hardcovers have them. It's supposed to make them look like an older style of book. We where actually going to do it for one of our editions of something (can't remember what) but the printer told us they couldn't do it with all the tip in artwork.
                            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I just couldn't remember what it was called. I was thinking "rough cut" or "pulp cut" was what I heard it called.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

It's called deckled edges and something like 90% of the Shannara hardcovers have them. It's supposed to make them look like an older style of book. We where actually going to do it for one of our editions of something (can't remember what) but the printer told us they couldn't do it with all the tip in artwork.
                                Well, I could see it working with the high quality paper CD uses and actually looking cool. But on this one it just doesnt work.

Comment

Working...
                                X