pete0cha's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
    I'm really surprised how fast that showed up. It seems to be a crap shoot with the USPS.
    Yeah, me too! Do you remember when you sent it off? It got here on Wednesday, and Tuesday we had a national holiday so all the post offices were closed, so that's one day to slow things down right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
      Great PS (and Joe315) additions Peter (particularly like the Postscripts, way cool!!!)
      Thanks Grant! More on the way!

Yeah, Teri, so am I. Really cool shipping method. I saved the bag. Its really strong and I could see it coming in handy.

Comment

The PS grab bag, continued:

IMG_5186.jpg IMG_5189.jpg

Comment

I really like the fact that the dustjacket art is on the book as well. I always take the dj's off while reading, so it is nice to have the art on the book:

IMG_5187.jpg

IMG_5188.jpg

Comment

Cover art by Vincent Chong:

IMG_5194.jpg IMG_5201.jpg

Comment

IMG_5195.jpg

IMG_5196.jpg

Comment

Plain endpapers, but I like them. they have a nice textured feel and they also smell nice.

IMG_5199.jpg

Comment

Great score with the Postscripts, Pete (signed and numbered!) Really happy with the way the PS grab bags turned out!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                    Ok, so its update time!

First off, these came from fellow forum member Joe (thanks Joe!!). Joe was very generous to pass these two down to me, only for the price of shipping:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8123[/ATTACH]
                    More authors I need to investigate! Nice aditions, Pete!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                      Great score with the Postscripts, Pete (signed and numbered!) Really happy with the way the PS grab bags turned out!
                      Same here! I was surprised that some of these are numbered. Was only expecting PC labeled copies and only one signed edition like they said in the offer! Great deal, and if they ever do it again I am getting the full deal!

Comment

IMG_5192.jpg

Comment

Similar endpapers as above:

IMG_5193.jpg

Comment

I'll check on titles for repeats before I do that, but I'm definitely down with more PS grab bags. I just don't think these are books I would want to collect individually.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                              Yeah, me too! Do you remember when you sent it off? It got here on Wednesday, and Tuesday we had a national holiday so all the post offices were closed, so that's one day to slow things down right there.
                              I want to say Thursday so that took about 4 days not including sunday and tuesday. That's really fast. Must not have gone through any customs checks or anything.

Comment

I think if its outside of the European Union it has to go through customs, but I am not a 100% sure. But then again they probably know me well by now... "Oh, its this guy again. Sigh, more books. Pass it on through..."

Comment

Working...
                                X