Clear All

And the artwork:

IMG_5108.jpg

Comment

IMG_5109.jpg IMG_5111.jpg

Comment

IMG_5112.jpg IMG_5113.jpg

Comment

There were some problems with the case that came with the book. Its very nice on the outside, but on the inside there is a problem:

IMG_5093.jpg

The book is too heavy and the inside of the case does not support it too well. In the end, I decided no to worry too much over this fault, the case was an added bonus to this edition (free) and was not originally planned.

Comment

That is one gorgeous Dracula, Pete! Regal indeed!
            It's an edition I'd love to put on my shelves.
            Like so many others - and I do not have any shelf-space left!

sk

Comment

Wow on Dracula.Very nice indeed.

Comment

Very nice edition indeed, Pete! Too bad about the case....
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Love the Dracula, Pete. Very nice edition of a classic.

Comment

I think the damaged case looks like what the inside of a very old casket might look like.It gives the case some character.
                    Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                    There were some problems with the case that came with the book. Its very nice on the outside, but on the inside there is a problem:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7869[/ATTACH]

The book is too heavy and the inside of the case does not support it too well. In the end, I decided no to worry too much over this fault, the case was an added bonus to this edition (free) and was not originally planned.

Comment

Haha, that is a good way of thinking about it.

KWP is putting out a nice edition of Frankenstein now, the regal edition includes an original remarque by Glenn Chadbourne...

Comment

I tried to order a copy, but I guess reservations aren't being taken yet??

sk

Comment

I know preorders were supposed to start soon, but I am not sure if they have begun already. I decided (after a long internal struggle) that I would pass this time and save some money.

Comment

Save some money....for more books???

sk

Comment

Hehehe, yeah, you got me there Siep! And so that I can finally show my wife the bank statement and convince her that I haven't spent our entire savings on books...yet...

Although the idea of a Chadbourne remarque is tempting...

Bit I'd rather pick up an art piece or original drawing, but I need to convince myself not to do that.

Comment

Ah go ahead do it.How doesit feel having someone try to spend your money for you..

Comment

Working...
                                X