No announcement yet.

pete0cha's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, just did a count from memory (will have to verify this with my hand written list at home, if anything the number will increase).

42... When did this happen???

Comment

About the time you let your Babel fish drown in your Pangalactic Gargle Blaster when you cleaned your ears out with your towel! Idiot...
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Comment

But you know where your towel is, you got that going for you. Just stay away from the talking mice, they're troublemakers.
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Will have to keep that in mind.

Comment

I still have a 100 bucks a month comming to me on my savings cert. from last year and I still get in trouble with the misses.I did stumble and bid on stuff in Ron's e-bay auction.Anyone can go ahead and out bid me if you want.I think I have over 50 books on pre order.All upcomming CD titles 6 from sub press The ps grab bag 1 from overlook 1 from gauntlet 3 from chizine.Plus other stuff plus my monthly dark fuse novellla books.April's just arrived today.UGh.Forget the bookcases.I need to build a bigger house.

Comment

Well, I know I have at least three packages waiting for me when I get home from vacation tomorrow. Might be more if something came today.

Comment

Awesome Peter, there's nothing like coming home and finding a parcel nestled (in my case) between the screen security door and the front door, or a collection card slipped under the door or in the front mailbox (if the postie's too lazy to walk up the drive)

Comment

Mail on saturday? Thatd never happen here. Lol.

Comment

Fortunately,we still have mail on Saturdays over here as well.

sk

Comment

We get saturday delivery here as well from the USPS. Although for UPS or FedEx, I believe that costs extra. Maybe thats just FedEx.

Comment

We get delivery on saturday until around noon.

Comment

Ok, got home. Need to unpack. But first I'm going to pull a Brian Freeman here and tease a bit.

2012-04-22 19.54.49.jpg

unfortunately a cell phone pic, but nevertheless a pic.

Comment

Open them! Open them now!!

Comment

They have been opened and welcomed in to my family. I'll be posting pictures as soon as the wife returns with the camera or if I manage to borrow one during the week.

Comment

Working...
                                X