No announcement yet.

pete0cha's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, the ongoing tally is 57 items on back order (55 are books) and there may be more...
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Congrats on post number 4k!!

Is that the most you've ever had on order?

Comment

Well, it was only in the 30's before I ordered the PS Grab bag! Yeah, I NEVER intended it to get that out of hand! And thanks. I'm now totally insane!
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

What do you mean now??? I hear you Mr. Boone sir.Now it is to the point when a package shows up my wife says....Let me guess this was on backorder from 2009.
          Originally posted by srboone View Post
          Well, it was only in the 30's before I ordered the PS Grab bag! Yeah, I NEVER intended it to get that out of hand! And thanks. I'm now totally insane!

Comment

My wife assumes that everything i get is from that really big CD gift certificate that had over $1000 credit on it...

Which i used up some time ago... well technically i think i might have around $80 left on it...

Comment

The total is a whopping 80 books! (and 1 art piece). But 19 of those books are the remaining books in the Master & Commander series from Easton; and 34 more are scheduled to arrive in the very near future (26 from PS, 4 each from Nightshade and CD). That leaves only 27 really. I think there's a ball cap for the CDCC that's still coming (?) and the Chadbourne-Carrie print. Bu tthat's still way too many--oh and I'm planning on bidding on several of the Kelly auction items...
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Sounds like it's time for more bookcases!
                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I passed on the PS grab bag so mine stayed in the 30's. If I knew I would get Rick Hautala's Reunion in the grab bag I would have ordered it. So I do have some self control.
                  Originally posted by srboone View Post

Comment

Jeez Mr Boone, that's quite a list you have

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                      I've no idea how many books I have on pre-order....

24!

sk
                      The first of which arrived a couple of hours ago.
                      I'llpost it sometime this week.

sk

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                        Jeez Mr Boone, that's quite a list you have
                        I didn't even realize it was that big (an honestly, I added the M&C books from Easton simply to jack up the total;these are paid for on a month-to-month basis and I can freeze the contract at any time.) It was the PS Grab bag put it out of control. It was an opportunity to get some books from authors that I would ordinarily pass up--maybe I'll even read one or two of them.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                          Sounds like it's time for more bookcases!
                          Yeah....
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I passed on the PS deal, because the TBR list is too big as it is, so I don't need to add anything right now that isn't important to me. It was such a great deal, though, and I know first hand that PS does some great books.
                            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I got their slipcased trade editions of The Colorado Kid. And I agree.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                                The first of which arrived a couple of hours ago.
                                I'llpost it sometime this week.

sk
                                Awesome Siep! Can't wait!!

Comment

Working...
                                X