X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    There are never too many reasons to collect books!
    Exactly!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    They are! I'm tempted to look for one just because of how all the signatures look. Because I need to find an even more ridiculous reason to collect a book...
    There are never too many reasons to collect books!

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    They are! I'm tempted to look for one just because of how all the signatures look. Because I need to find an even more ridiculous reason to collect a book...
    Ha! It's not good for my wallet that I live 5 minutes from a great book store. Every time I walk in to pick up a preordered book I walk out with at least 2 more.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Cool signatures!

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Very nice additions!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Cool signatures!

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    Some new purchases.

And I got two of these, one numbered and one unnumbered.

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    Got my copy of Morning Star by Pierce Brown yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    Great adds! Three Body Problem was a great read. I got an ARC of it from Tor. I also have an ARC of The Dark Forest, which I have not got to yet. Apparently, it's even better than the first part of the trilogy.
    Good to know. Looking forward to reading the series. Just waiting on book 3 so that I can read them in one go.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Great adds! Three Body Problem was a great read. I got an ARC of it from Tor. I also have an ARC of The Dark Forest, which I have not got to yet. Apparently, it's even better than the first part of the trilogy.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Sweet! Nice adds, Joe. I'll need to look those titles up. I'm not familiar with them.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Cool cover art.

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    Got these two recently. S/L from Goldsboro Books of The Three Body Problem and The Dark Forest by Cixin Liu. Just realized that they have a different translator for the first two books of the trilogy. (The third should be out next year some time). I will probably read these back to back so I am wondering if the different translators will flow together.

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    Thanks guys. They do some nice work. I've looking for a copy of Lord of the Flies from them for a while. Now will be pushing harder because of the quality of their work.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Fantastic Folio copy!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X