No announcement yet.

Joe315's Colleciton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Simple Plan looks very nice. I can't wait to get my copy of the lettered edition. A small voice in my head keeps reminding me that patience is a virtue, but another part of me yells, "Lies!"

Congrats on the addition to your collection!

Comment

Very nice Joe, good pic too. Same for you, Bookworm. 'Class' written all over the design of this book. Congrats to you guys and CD, and thank you for posting the pics!
      “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
      -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Thanks bugen, I think my photography skills are getting better.

It'll be worth the wait sock monkey.

Comment

Just got back from California today, and while there I stopped at Mysterious Galaxy in San Diego.

Comment

Sweet! I need to get that Joe Hill eventually

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
              Sweet! I need to get that Joe Hill eventually
              You should. I was very happy to find a perfect copy.

Comment

These were all delivered while I was away.

Comment

Great additions. The Scott Smith books are two of the best looking books to come out this year.

Comment

That they are. Great job by CD.

Comment

Great adds Joe! The Ruins signed by SNL? Haha that is some kinda scratch.

Heard great things about Robotham's new book.

Comment

Haha! Not the worst signature I've seen but it's up there. I've liked all Robotham I've read so far.

Comment

I received my copy of Dinner with the Cannibal Sisters today. It is a really cool book.

Comment

I also got my copy of Queen of Bedlam over the weekend but there was an issue with the signature page and staining on the text block, so Bill at Subterranean Press is sending me a new copy. He asked me to destroy the damaged one, which will be hard for me to do. I may use it as a reading copy and cut out the signature page or destroy it when I'm done.

Anyway, here are a couple pics to show how big this is compared to Mister Slaughter.

Comment

Wow Joe, nice, but I don't envy you here. Being asked to destroy something beautiful is hard to process.
                              “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                              -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

I'm thinking I'll just cut out the sig page and use this as a reading copy. It is very nice but I will eventually honor Bills request for it to be destroyed.

Comment

Working...
                                X