No announcement yet.

Joe315's Colleciton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to pass up something liek that! Great find, Joe.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Yep. There was one on eBay that i thought about getting but it was a bit costly, especially with shipping since it was in the UK, and it sold before I could pull the trigger. I didn't think I would find one so quickly.

Comment

Very nice adds.

Comment

I bought this while I was in the UK recently. I enjoyed the book so I thought I would pick up a british edition. There is also an all black cover as well that I didn't see anywhere.

Its Pure by Julianna Baggott.

Comment

The third book in the Rivers of London series, Whispers Underground by Ben Aaronovitch.

Comment

Bloodline by James Rollins

Comment

Deep Fathom by James Rollins

Comment

Nice adds! Like the Pure cover. Was it without a dust jacket?

Comment

Yeah, no jacket. The black version is the same as well. The white is a little hard to keep clean though.

Comment

Like the adds to your collection.James Rollins does his own little art work that is cool.

Comment

He has a different doodle for each book. I think it's cool that he takes the time to do that for every book he signs.

Comment

Over the signature on Whispers Underground by Ben Aaronovitch, did he write "Oh now you want the police"? Wasn't sure if I read his handwriting correctly.

Comment

That would be my guess.

Comment

I wasn't there when he signed it. I ordered it from Goldsboro Books in London. It does happen to be a line from the book though.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X