No announcement yet.

Teriw's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been lazy BW. When I move and start unpacking my books I will post the newer ones that I havent posted yet....If I ever find a place. Apartment/Condo shopping in Calgary especially this time of year is rather difficult. Theres way more ppl looking than there are places available...especially places that allow pets, have a second bedroom or den(For my books of course) and have in suite laundry. Shoot me now! SOOOOO frustrating. Specially when people tell you to call a certain day for viewing then say its already rented when you call. AssholeS!

Comment

Good luck finding a place. Hope you get one soon so we can see all your new books.

Comment

Teri, is that you on the top of the list for the "Something Dark" Contest? Or a different Terri W.?
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
          Teri, is that you on the top of the list for the "Something Dark" Contest? Or a different Terri W.?
          It's her, she posted about it in the Dark Man thread. Congrats by the way!
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
            It's her, she posted about it in the Dark Man thread. Congrats by the way!
            HATE CHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Love!
            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I look forward to seeing how your collection grows with that $1000 gift card.

Comment

I think its safe to say that... Teri... WE ALL FUCKING HATE CHU!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Comment

You'd think you could get quite the haul with $1000 gift card, yet you could also get a very few, but very freakin' sweet special collection type books too. Lucky lucky you are.

Comment

I posted here last night and its gone :S

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                      I posted here last night and its gone :S
                      Doesn't appear to have been deleted, must not have actually gone through.
                      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

It will be a few special ones for sure. I just saw all this now by the way guys. Thanks for the Congrats and especially for the HATECHU's. Until now the most I had ever been able to afford for a book was $125 when I ordered the Gift edition of it. Now I just have to wait for another fantastic announcement. ...Oh here it is. Still sitting on my computer cuz I didnt hit send. haha

Comment

Must be all the excitement from the big win.

Comment

and I'm still too poor to even use it. lol

Comment

Time for my first update since I got to Alberta...

Comment

IMG_00000060.jpgIMG_00000061.jpgIMG_00000063.jpgIMG_00000064.jpgIMG_00000065.jpgIMG_00000066.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X