Teriw's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    I actually told teri I hadn't realized I sent the signed masques, it is really hard to tell the signed and unsigned apart without opening the book. Not that it matters though, probably would've sent it anyways.
    I read this before I read the PM and I'm like when the hell did he tell me that? lol. Thanks for the mistake though Dan! Highly Appreciated. You can make some more if you want. haha

Comment

Love the signed Masques. I've got a copy, but not signed!

sk

Comment

was prob you I hated but its an awesome book, signed or not

Comment

It is!
          There was also an edition signed by SK, but way too expensive.

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
            It is!
            There was also an edition signed by SK, but way too expensive.

sk
            I think I saw one or two of those come through here. They where pretty cool, though the holographic artwork that came with it didn't work very well, but those things never do.
            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

yea $1500 per the Gauntlet webiste.

Comment

I hate you..No I do not great adds there.My copy of Masques is not signed either but I love it.If you do not want to read it a paperback trade of that is being released this summer.
                Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                And I didnt even post the last book yet! which I saved for last on purpose cuz its amazing. a $125 book I also could not afford from another publisher. I believe I even HATED someone who already has a copy in the past. Not sure who it was now...VERY happy to have this book.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9022[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9024[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9025[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9026[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9027[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9028[/ATTACH]

Comment

Didn't really plan to read it at all. I've read popsy and no interest in the others. just thought it was a fantastic books for my collection. was considering reading it though. seems kind of interesting intro's and such. iunno. its small and glossy, hard to damage so if i were gonna i'd just read it...at home of course. lol

Comment

Signed freakin' "Masques"!? Hate chu!!!!!!!

Congrats on a great grab bag. Those guys at CD, they're da bomb, eh?
                    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

They sure are. I appreciate the Hate Chu's I have gotten as well.

Comment

Wow, very nice haul there! I still need to get SOD Volume 1 myself
                        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                        Spoiler!

Comment

Ask dan if theres any left, might be..

Comment

I have now put Mr. Woot aside and am feeling amazed about all the wonderful books I got in the mail today! I need to reorganized my bookshelf now. Have a shelf for all the limited or special books. Meaning IT:25, SOD, Masques and my dark tower books get bumped up a shelf. My dark towers are mostly Paperbacks but I am not splitting them up and I feel the need to have my artist edition on the limiteds shelf. I wish my IT Portfolio would fit somewhere. Theres a lovely adjustable bookcase on for $30 a Crappy Tire but my car gotta be fixed! GRRR!

Comment

I'm still waiting on my grab bag, so it may end up being in there if I'm lucky
                              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                              Spoiler!

Comment

Doubt it since dan didn't even realize mine was signed. was an accident apparently. although, who is to say he didnt make the same mistake twice.

your still waiting on yours? and your in minnesota? That seems odd to me. unless yours was shipped later.

Comment

Working...
                                X