No announcement yet.

Teriw's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, 20/11 is crazy! My vision is fine thankfully. I eat a lot of carrots and dark chocolate, which are supposed to be good for the eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
      Wow, 20/11 is crazy! My vision is fine thankfully. I eat a lot of carrots and dark chocolate, which are supposed to be good for the eyes.
      It seems dark chocolate seems to be the cure-all for everything these days. Or maybe it's just that chocoholics are starting to run things.
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
        Or maybe it's just that chocoholics are starting to run things.
        Shh! Don't tell everyone!

Comment

Better than the ex-hippie babyboomers!
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by Hedda Gabler View Post
            The day I had to hand a grocery item to my son for him to read me the ingredients, I was pretty sad. But, I can still see far away good. I'm grateful for that.
            I have to do that for my parents all the time. I think its the only reason they let me tag along with them. It's sad that I still like to tag along with them but oh well.

Comment

All I have to say is thank god for contacts, I'd be horribly blind without them. The sad thing is I've been wearing contacts for so long, I can't even wear glasses anymore, the curve in the lenses gives me a instant headache and motion sickness.
              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I'm glad I dont have to wear either

Comment

I must need glasses as I was expecting to see more books here..Please please...with sugar on top and an I hate you.

Comment

I forgot actually. lol. I got home last night and placed my uk TWTTK neatly in next to my Artist edition thinking I wouldnt need it for a while, like until I move and have to move it. Anyway, I'll try to remember tonight. Remembering is not my strong suit.

Comment

Sorry to disapoint BW but I have decided to wait until my F13 grab bag arrives before I post any more books. Seems silly to drag out the camera for 3 books you have all seen before. Maybe anyway. That cujo seems quite odd to me. Collectors edition but I can't figure out what makes it a collectors edition. unless this publisher printed several king books with a similar cover to make a set kinda deal. I'll have to look into it when I remember or check who the publisher was.

Comment

Does it have a black and red cover (Cujo)?

If its that one I guess the "collectors edition" tag was added since it includes an introduction by Dan Simmons.

Comment

That's the one. and also the only thing I could figure out as well. I have no idea who dan simmons even is.

Comment

You don't know who Dan Simmons is?He is a great horror and science fiction writer.He has written The Terror one of the best horror books around as well as 2 other of my favorite books.Summer of Night and A Winter Haunting.He is one of Stephen Kings favorite writers.You should check him out.
                            Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                            That's the one. and also the only thing I could figure out as well. I have no idea who dan simmons even is.

Comment

Icic. Don't know much about books or authors. which i've mentioned in the past. Just SK. I'll add him to my list I guess for when I catch up on Sk. Along with Ketchum and Little

Comment

. I think you will like him.Summer of Night is a great comming of age story.

Comment

Working...
                                X