No announcement yet.

Teriw's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, which is kind of weird eh for an office? lol. everything is just paper and binders. neither plain paper not a vinyl binder is gonna tell me if it'll hurt a dj.

Comment

So Teri when oh when are you going to show us these new books.

Comment

yeah, even if they are paperbacks we still wanna see them!

Comment

I'm not taking the time to upload paperbacks. When I get my UK twttk I will do them then.

Comment

Got my UK TWTTK today! So excited. Will post photos when I'm not too lazy. You can see the photos on the back which surprised me. they're not pixels at all but they are still that tiny that you can't really make it out but i should be able to find myself If I look hard enough.

Comment

Great. Looking forward to seeing it and the other books too.

Comment

My Friday the 13th Grab Bag is also on the way from CD according to Dan. Didn't get a shipping notice yet though.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                  Got my UK TWTTK today! So excited. Will post photos when I'm not too lazy. You can see the photos on the back which surprised me. they're not pixels at all but they are still that tiny that you can't really make it out but i should be able to find myself If I look hard enough.
                  I looked at them as well, should be able to make out the pictures with a magnifying glass (a good one). I used to have one somewhere...

Comment

Old age is sneaking up on you, Pete. Better find it!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I found me. Used the stephenkingfaces.com to help me find me. If I counted right I am 19 down and 70 from the left. I counted via the website then went to count on the book and its hard because its so dark but it gave me a general vacinity and eventually I located me. Pete may be old, as are you Squire but I have what everyone keeps telling me is freaky good vision(im assuming its technically 20/20 and everyone I know is just blind) and I can barely see them. I still can't tell its me but based on location and that my head is tilted with alot of brown hair in my face its safe to say thats me that I found. I though someone at work had a mag glass but I cant find it.

Comment

You could be better then 20/20. I was 20/15 last time I got checked (5 years ago) but I'm sure its deteriorated a bit since then.

Comment

Didn't think you could be better than 20/20

Comment

No idea what I am, but whatever it is, it's pretty damn blind.... lol
                            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

The day I had to hand a grocery item to my son for him to read me the ingredients, I was pretty sad. But, I can still see far away good. I'm grateful for that.
                              "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                                Didn't think you could be better than 20/20
                                There is a player on the Red Sox (Kevin Youkilis) who I read has 20/11 vision.

Comment

Working...
                                X