No announcement yet.

Teriw's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe! Don't be drawn into her web. She's a wicked thing. It's too late for some, but save yourself!
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Just had a story idea but its too stupid. haha

Comment

Probably not, Teri. It depends on how it's written. If you treat it asw not being stoopid, then your readers may not. What ever it is write it down, girl!
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I'm too lazy. I don't like to think.

Comment

Oh No, Teri and her Evil Spider Puppets of Doom

CRAWLING%20SPIDER%20PUPPET.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
              Well ,Teri, until you showed up, nobody really jsut sat and bullshitted on the forum. it was fun, but it wasn't lively till you came around...
              Well, we still have Scott now and again, he's fun, like Teri is fun

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                Oh No, Teri and her Evil Spider Puppets of Doom

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6805[/ATTACH]
                I like Grant's idea better. lol

Comment

Teri, how can a basic, starting idea be stupid? Who's to say it can't be fleshed out to something good? Even stupid ideas might work. They've made 3 Transformers movies so far.
                  "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Shut up. I love transformers. Lol.

I just popped on to say...MY MOM IS AWESOME. I showed her my IT art and she was right into it.I open it to the wrap around art and I get "ughhhh that damn clown" so while I'm showing her the pennywise hand n balloons I say u saw this movie right? Hoping I wouldn't have to explain anything n she says yea. Here's my favorite part....I flip to the next piece of the storm drain with the baloon sticking out n she says "we all float down here" in her best(horrible) Tim curry impression. I was weak.

So she continued to look through every single piece very attentively saying "ohhhh I remember that" "I don't remember that" "oh the lumberjack" it was great. I rather enjoy looking at my king stuff with mom. Every time I get something new she's like are ya gonna show me that? She doesn't read but she likes horror and sk movies. She asked if I got my Carrie piece yet n I explained the whole shipping it 10 times thing before they can ship it to me. She seemed disapointed.

Comment

Excellent sharing Teri, thanks

Comment

That's cool that you can relate. My parents don't read what I do and vice versa. I got my mom to read a thriller book that I enjoyed and she really liked it. My dad reads similar stuff but different authors. They dont really get the collecting thing either.

Comment

My parents are into the collecting part but only because they know its something thats also and investment later because of the sk aftermarket being so high. I always get and how much did u pay for that n my response is always so and so but its already worth so Mich more. Lol. Noting I have is worth a lot but everything I have is worth more than I paid for it.

Comment

True. My answer always is "it cost money." I don't think they need to know more then that mainly because I don't want to here "you should be saving your money, blah blah." It's mine to do with what I please damnit.

Isnt like 4 am in Sydney. Are you just getting up or can you not sleep?
                            Last edited by Joe315; 04-13-2012, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                              Well, we still have Scott now and again, he's fun, like Teri is fun
                              Yeah, Scott's a fun guy.

Comment

I sleep from between 4 or 5am til 2PM. Then I work/spend the day on CD then come home n do it all over again. I have no life

Comment

Working...
                                X