Give it up, Teri...

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    Cool, what book?

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Waiting on Carrie and a book I got for FREE right now!!! Will post when they arrive...

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Thanks BW.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Great King collection.Love your books.Even the PB's.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    at first I was wondering that he was talking about at all because theyre just sitting on a bookcase not protected at all. All I could come up with was the dog. Never thought of the bubble wrap but thats just sitting there.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    At first I thought Squire was referring to the bubble wrap on top of the books. But maybe the dog is protection as well.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    U mean the murphman? In reality he wouldn't give two shits if anyone went near those books. Me on the other hand, I am highly protected. Lol.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Nice case of Kings, Teri. And it's good to see you have them approriately protected!

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I only have room for one as well. Soon as Masons seasonal EI gets approved we will be talking to the bank and crossing our fingers.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Like how you set up your shelves as well. Don't want to jinx anything, but it seems like I've finally found us a new place, so hopefully we'll be moving soon and I'll have room for more than one bookcase.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Thanks Pete!

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Awesome grab bag Teri!!

Hate bomb incoming.....

HATE CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    No, your prob better off brining something with less fat. A steak maybe. Hed even take an apple...lol. Loves em.

And it is liseys story sans DJ. And there's nothing hidden behind those two books I haven't posted already.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X