Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMG_20140202_202224.jpg

Comment

I apparently didn't take pictures of my CDCC stuff. Thought I did but We have all seen it before. I will note my disappointment in the fact that the t shirt was too small. My own fault. My Dark Tower shirt was too big so when I joined the CDCC I selected small(one size down) and since then have gained about 10 lbs. go figure!

Comment

Lovely additions, Teriw. And I know all that red goes with your home decor!
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Nice adds.

Comment

Very Nice SK gift editions. The Dawn of the Dead script is cool too, is that Romero's real sig?

Comment

Love the new additions.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                Very Nice SK gift editions. The Dawn of the Dead script is cool too, is that Romero's real sig?
                I can't tell if it is real. I don't think so though because it looks like marker but doesnt show through the other side. I'd say its a facsimile sig. Mason said for what he paid it can't be real. lol. I do however altho it is masons, have the NOTLD edition CD did last year or the year before. I love that one. Signed by John Russo and George Romero.

Comment

Nice adds. Particularly like the copy of Pet Sematery and Doctor Sleep.
                  WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                  Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                    I can't tell if it is real. I don't think so though because it looks like marker but doesnt show through the other side. I'd say its a facsimile sig. Mason said for what he paid it can't be real. lol. I do however altho it is masons, have the NOTLD edition CD did last year or the year before. I love that one. Signed by John Russo and George Romero.
                    I got Undead from CD, which had the NOTLD and ROTLD novels, but it's just got Russo's sig, not Romero's. Which one do you have? I thought there was a NOTLD stand alone that had both sigs, but I didn't think it was from CD.

Edit: Apparently Gauntlet did a limited release of the screenplay signed by both Russo and Romero. Is that the one you have? It goes for quite a pretty penny actually.
                    Last edited by Theli; 03-09-2014, 10:24 PM.

Comment

I got it from CD I thought they did it themselves. I will look into that. It may have been Gauntlet but I know I bought it from CD

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                        I got it from CD I thought they did it themselves. I will look into that. It may have been Gauntlet but I know I bought it from CD
                        I don't think that's the script we sold. We sold one that was all black and white, bound simillarly and I think they where only signed by John Russo. I forget who's project it was, I know it wasn't something we put together, John Russo may have put it together himself.
                        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I can't believe no one remembers this. I am sure I put it in my collection thread but Can't find it. I believe Russo was selling copies of his personal script signed. Someone(I thought CD) bought some, has george sign a sheet as well and bound it as a limited edition hard cover. I looked at it today and there is nothing anywhere stating who did it.

Comment

Ok I got some pictures here...I also found it weird to have two different numbered pages and the romero page is "cerfitified" by russo.

Comment

IMG_20140318_234843.jpg
                              IMG_20140318_234855.jpg
                              IMG_20140318_234924.jpg
                              IMG_20140318_234943.jpg

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X