No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah ebay, the bane and boon of all collectors.

Comment

Finally received my copy of The Lair of the White Worm, it's a gorgeous book. I also got my copy of Vice Squad today. I know it's not a book, but I finally found someone not selling it for an obscene price. So, instead of reading tonight, I've got a date with Ramrod the killer pimp.

Comment

Stoker's Manuscript

HPIM1416.jpg
        Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
        Amazon just delivered Stoker's Manuscript by Royce Prouty. I'll try to post a photo later. It looks interesting.
        MDH

Comment

HPIM1417.jpg
          Just picked this up! I love Westerns, as some of you. Bought this from Amazon, turned out to be an Ex-Lib, but the seller knocked the price down, so I kept it as reading copy. I hate sending stuff back unless I really have to. Anyway, Schaefer is best known for the novel Shane. He also wrote Stubby Pringle's Christmas, a great little holiday tale!!
          MDH

Comment

Nice find, Mike! I got a few reading copies that way myself.
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Picked these up yesterday:

Comment

Nice. My advice would be to see the movie Lords of Salem first. Both are different experiences and the movie purposefully leaves out a lot of story details that the book goes into.
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                  Nice find, Mike! I got a few reading copies that way myself.
                  Thanks!

Comment

I got my signed limited (#712) and gift editions of Joyland a few minutes ago.

John

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post

These are all pre-publication materials for the s/l Skeleton Crew.

John
                      Great catch John! Love the framed dust jacket!

Comment

Went to my first event/signing last week. My wife and I saw Neil Gaiman in Saratoga Springs, NY. We had a great time. He personalized 2 books, and signed his latest, The Ocean at the End of the Lane. After the interview and reading, he started signing at about 7:30. When my wife and I walked past the place at close to midnight, he was still there signing.

Comment

WOW! congrats on getting you books signed!
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I just got my second copy of the signed limited Joyland a few minutes ago.

The back:

John

Comment

I was sitting here working when FedEx pulled up outside. I became excited that my Joyland S/L had arrived. Alas, it's just the standard edition.

Comment

The S/L edition will have the number stuck on the box inside the mailing envelope.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X