• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My latest:

Limitation page:

Letter from Michael Alpert:

Thanks, AKC!

(By the way, I stole the last two pictures from the Catalog at TDT.org.)

John

Comment

That is one i would love to own, as it's the only printing

Comment

HPIM1409.jpg
        Two really nice additons to my collection. Andrew Klavan's A Killer in the Wind, well just a fantastic read. If you like horror that's real world people driven, this one is for you. It will give You the creeps. So good. On the fantasy side, The Troupe, Robert Jackson Bennett, has started out well. I like the atmosphere of it.
        MDH

Comment

Just order The Resurrectionist by Wrath James Wright on Amazon today. $1.65 for new!

Comment

I got this yesterday. It's the unbound 2nd draft manuscript of The Wind Through the Keyhole.

Cover page:

Page 8, which shows an editorial correction (in red):

and page 15, which shows an editorial correction and comment (also in red):

John

Comment

I just purchased 7 copies my first Short Story published in a paperback book. The book is called "Suffer The Little Children" and I want you all to get it, read it and let me know what you think of it.

Comment

HPIM1411.jpg
                Killing Floor Lee Child, the 1st Jack Reacher story and Mr. Shivers Robert J. Bennett. Waiting for me when I went home for lunch. Happy to have both.
                MDH

Comment

I rated Bennett's American Elsewhere 3.5 sars on GR. Never read anything else by him. Interested to know Mr. Shivers is.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by Randy D. Rubin View Post
                    I just purchased 7 copies my first Short Story published in a paperback book. The book is called "Suffer The Little Children" and I want you all to get it, read it and let me know what you think of it.
                    I was scoping this out on Goodreads and there are many titled the same...... I assume this is a collection of shorts Randy?

Nevermind......found it.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                      I rated Bennett's American Elsewhere 3.5 sars on GR. Never read anything else by him. Interested to know Mr. Shivers is.
                      So far so good. I really liked The Troupe, so I picked up Mr Shivers and The Company Man. I just read The Red Knight by Miles Cameron. Loved it.
                      Mike

Comment

Three New additions/editons? (Sorry), anyway, Night of the Knives Esslemont, PS Publishing. Hindsight, Mr. Ronald kelly, Thunder Storm and The Dropper, Mclarty, Cemetery Dance.
                        HPIM1412.jpg

Comment

Great additions of some cool editions to your collection, Mike! (and thanks for getting Ron in gear!)
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Thanks! HAHAHA!! He's a good guy. Just needed us to give him a jump start. We all need that once in awhile. He dropped me a line the other day and all is well.

Comment

Crucified Dreams, with Quitters, Inc:

John

Comment

My newest!

Here's the cover:

Page 1 of the publisher letter:

Page 2:

John

Comment

Working...
                                X