Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My latest:

Stephen Dobyns Burn Palace with review by King pasted inside the front cover:

The Illustrated SK Trivia Book Revised Edition:

John

Comment

Just got this (trade edition)...CD's first book!

Jonathan Reitan
      Founder - Northwest Horror Professionals

Comment

Man, tough decisions to make now. Have a $50 certificate to use wherever I want and not sure what I get right now, lol. If I was interested in more titles from Dark Regions I'd be tempted to get their doomsday stocking deal, but there are too many things there I have no interest in for me to risk it. Tempted to go to Barnes and Noble and get their HC edition of Jurassic Park/The Lost World, but not sure what else to get. Would have even more money to spend on stuff, but still waiting to get money I have been waiting on. May end up waiting on Jurrasic Park/The Lost World in favor of something else too.
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

Comment

Thanks to my library, I spent a few dollars this past week and got about twenty of the "Executioner" paperbacks; a paperback of the first print of "The Green Mile" as an all-in-one volume; a first print of the paperback "The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon"; and a paperback (can't tell which printing) of "Come Out Tonight" by Richard Laymon.

The only drawback to library sales is the stupid pinkish-purple tags they put on the spines of the books to indicate price, but with a little work I can usually get them off without doing damage.

Comment

Well, with the money I got for Christmas I didn't buy anything from Barnes and Noble. Instead, for a little under $50 including shipping, I got a copy of the Thunderstorm Black Voltage edition of The Mountain by William Ollie that was originally $75. Very much looking forward to getting this one
            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
            Spoiler!

Comment

I got the F&G (Folded and Gathered) for King's Dark Tower II - The Drawing of the Three. I'm only missing three F&Gs for the Dark Tower series now.

John

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
                I got the F&G (Folded and Gathered) for King's Dark Tower II - The Drawing of the Three. I'm only missing three F&Gs for the Dark Tower series now.

John
                I was wondering what F&G stood for. I couldn't get FNG out of my head. Lol
                "now youes can't leave"
                A Bronx Tale
                directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Here's a picture of my F&G of Danse Macabre:

John

Comment

Cool! Nice Catrch,as always, John.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

That is so cool. Nice find!

Comment

Always interesting pieces!

Comment

Here are some pictures of my Drawing of the Three F&G:

Front cover:

Endpapers:

Title page:

Last page:

One of the two pictures included in the F&G:

John

Comment

Some classic art there! & do you display them John or are they destined for a box?

Comment

Unfortunately, I can't figure out a good way to display them, so they are just stacked on a shelf (inside archival plastic bags).

John

Comment

Awesome, as always John!

Comment

Working...
                                X