No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found out that I was supposed to get a book signed by Matt Groening (of The Simpsons fame), so I contacted the guy in charge and have that one coming to me soon.

John

Comment

Awesome! Is it a collection of comics or something else?

Comment

I think it's something else. When I get it, I'll let you know.

John

Comment

My latest (thanks, Hannes!). The proof of Full Dark, No Stars with the white tape spine:

This gives me 96 US proofs, 43 UK proofs, 54 anthology proofs and 18 proofs of books about King.

John

Comment

Very nice, John! Congratulations!!

sk

Comment

Two more anthology proofs.

The Living Dead (with Home Delivery):

A Life in the Cinema (introduction):

The ARC of A Life in the Cinema is different than the previous one I posted. The previous one was labeled as the "Launch Party Edition". There are some minor differences between the two.

John

Comment

I finally got my Matt Groening book, Bart Simpson Out to Lunch:

Here's the signature and doodle (I apologize for the poor scan--I didn't want to open the book too widely:

John

Comment

The scan is fine John! Awesome! I just love The Simpsons!

Comment

Got through a rough week. Finally. There'll be some fallout next week I'm sure, but I'll deal with that...next week! Woke up after a good morning's rest to find a new toy on my porch!

DSCF2995 (640x480).jpg

I found a video that Rich (Tree705) had posted early last year about how to use one of these things and while they aren't cheap, I decided to invest in one. This should be enough stock to put plastic covers on my SKs.

Post #4.

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...g-Dust-Jackets
                    Last edited by srboone; 07-26-2012, 09:19 PM.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Nice! I still havent gotten around to doing that with my collection. Although I am thinking about it...

Comment

Well, 1/3 of the SKs I have came with plastic covers, soI figured why not cover all of them? And I don't want some of my other covers to wear down...
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                          Got through a rough week. Finally. There'll be some fallout next week I'm sure, but I'll deal with that...next week! Woke up after a good morning's rest to find a new toy on my porch!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10232[/ATTACH]

I found a video that Rich (Tree705) had posted early last year about how to use one of these things and while they aren't cheap, I decided to invest in one. This should be enough stock to put plastic covers on my SKs.

Post #4.

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...g-Dust-Jackets
                          Very nice. I stick with the standard brodart size but it isn't one size fits all.
                          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Well, lately all I can hope for is to find something good for sale at the library. Last two were paperbacks: "Ghost of a Chance" by Simon R. Green, and "Places to Be, People to Kill", a short story collection from various authors focusing on assassins of various types.

Comment

I used the broadart, but I like the adhesive on the Gaylord covers.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I probably shouldn't have done it but I bought Maelstrom 3 from Thunderstorm late last night, lol (technically early this morning I guess since it was like 1am)
                                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X