Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    Dammit I needs them!! Where, where! Just so happens that I collect coins as well, crap!!!
    Every time I try to collect coins I end up using them
    Btw if someone wants the link to buy a set pm me

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
      I saw them on eBay. Been up for a while. Not as a set though. Did they come together or did u order em all separately?
      I've got the set for 60 bucks, about 40% of the singles

Comment

Nice DT coins!
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

60 bucks aint bad. Saw them for 30 each on amazon.

Comment

I actually brought one of these coins a ways back and placed one (but just the one, true, not the entire set) in my little ephemera cabinet (sorry)

Comment

Well there ya go BW, Grant has everything!

Comment

Yeah, but, it's only one of the set, and you can hardly see it - BW has all four !!!!

P4040001.jpg

Comment

well, today I'm in a depressive-shopping phase... a 100$ DC gift (50% off, damned "offers you can't refuse" !), a signed first of Kostovas's "the historian" and the girl who loved tom gordon pop-up book. And now I have to go to bed otherwise I'll end buying something else and I have to limit the cash flowing out
                  This weekend I'll go back at my parent's home and I'll take some pictures of my collection there and start my own thread so be prepared to be amazed

Comment

Did you get a signed Tom Gordon? also tsk tsk on not getting the $500 CD card. lol. Although I didn't get one at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                      Did you get a signed Tom Gordon? also tsk tsk on not getting the $500 CD card. lol. Although I didn't get one at all.
                      nope, I've got the 10.05$ (shipping included) edition ! yeah I know, shame on me

Comment

I got the same Tom Gordon deal on ebay. was $9 something shipping in. It ended up costing the seller money in the end because the shipping rates went up but she didnt charge me the difference.

Comment

I got two pieces of art from Les Edwards today, hope to post pictures tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                            Yeah, but, it's only one of the set, and you can hardly see it - BW has all four !!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6272[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by th3l0rd View Post
                              well, today I'm in a depressive-shopping phase... a 100$ DC gift (50% off, damned "offers you can't refuse" !), a signed first of Kostovas's "the historian" and the girl who loved tom gordon pop-up book. And now I have to go to bed otherwise I'll end buying something else and I have to limit the cash flowing out
                              This weekend I'll go back at my parent's home and I'll take some pictures of my collection there and start my own thread so be prepared to be amazed
                              Cool - another collection thread - like Mcdonald's - I'm Luvvin' It

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
                                I got two pieces of art from Les Edwards today, hope to post pictures tomorrow
                                Awesome! Can't wait to see them Tom!

Comment

Working...
                                X