X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Lincoln View Post
    Hey guys, been a while since I've been here...time flies!
    Latest addition, one I've been looking forward to since it was announced - it didn't disappoint, amazing production.
    Congratulations, great addition!

Leave a comment:

• Lincoln
    replied
    Hey guys, been a while since I've been here...time flies!
    Latest addition, one I've been looking forward to since it was announced - it didn't disappoint, amazing production.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    I just received notification that a signed book I ordered a while back has shipped from Waterstones over in the UK. This book is a celebrity memoir, which normally would be the furthest thing from my book radar -- in fact, this may be the first celebrity memoir I've ever bought.

But, I mean, c'mon...

Drat, I didn't know there was a signed edition available. I ordered the unsigned version from Amazon because I thought that was the only option.

Indeed, this should be an interesting book. I look forward to reading it.

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Yesterday I got Wyrd and Other Derelictions by Adam L.G. Nevill. This is a new, slim, signed collection by the author. Adam Nevill publishes hardbacks, signed, of a lot of his books. I gather after the big Covid 19 shutdown earlier this year customers just gobbled up his signed hardbacks since there were only paperback copies remaining. I got WaoD because I'm on the author's email newsletter and Adam Nevill decided those on his email newsletter got first dibs on this new signed collection.

Cap

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    I just received notification that a signed book I ordered a while back has shipped from Waterstones over in the UK. This book is a celebrity memoir, which normally would be the furthest thing from my book radar -- in fact, this may be the first celebrity memoir I've ever bought.

But, I mean, c'mon...

9781472279507.jpg
    Copies still remain: https://www.waterstones.com/book/con.../9781472279507.

Go on, you know you want one. Don't let book-budget rules hold you back -- rules are for suckers.
    break2.JPG
    His story has all the ingredients to make a fantastic memoir. I am resisting at the moment.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X