No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys. One more to post later today!

Comment

This will be it for awhile!

RB Xmas!.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
        This will be it for awhile!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22030[/ATTACH]
        That’s definitely something to hang up every December...if Santa’s as smart as I think he is, you’ll be his favorite stop!
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

All of your framed items look great Mr. Hatchett. Congrats.
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Ben, MR Hatchett is my Dad, call me Mike HAHHA! And Thank You!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
              A couple on new framed Bradbury items!
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]22029[/ATTACH]
              I love these!! Very nice.

Comment

I'll have to take pictures later, but my signed copy of Ten Word Tragedies from PS Publishing arrived today. It is absolutely beautiful!

It also baffles me that there are STILL copies available. It features original stories (and is signed by) a ton of great writers, including Josh Malerman and Paul Tremblay! Not to mention that Frank Turner also signed it (he's the punk/folk musician who inspired the collection).

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post
                  I'll have to take pictures later, but my signed copy of Ten Word Tragedies from PS Publishing arrived today. It is absolutely beautiful!

It also baffles me that there are STILL copies available. It features original stories (and is signed by) a ton of great writers, including Josh Malerman and Paul Tremblay! Not to mention that Frank Turner also signed it (he's the punk/folk musician who inspired the collection).
                  I am one of those who passed. I love the concept and it is a great price. If I remember correctly PS never said who would be signing the signed edition. I assumed it was just the editors. Who all signed it?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    I am one of those who passed. I love the concept and it is a great price. If I remember correctly PS never said who would be signing the signed edition. I assumed it was just the editors. Who all signed it?
                    It looked to be all of the contributors (two full pages of signatures). The ones that I stood out to me as I was glancing it over were Armstrong, Littlewood, Koryta, Turner, Tremblay, and Malerman (the last two of whom I had completely forgotten had contributed).

But after a twelve hour day, I didn't have the energy to take photos. Definitely tomorrow though!

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post
                      It looked to be all of the contributors (two full pages of signatures). The ones that I stood out to me as I was glancing it over were Armstrong, Littlewood, Koryta, Turner, Tremblay, and Malerman (the last two of whom I had completely forgotten had contributed).

But after a twelve hour day, I didn't have the energy to take photos. Definitely tomorrow though!
                      I would love to see photos. You are making me re-think my passing on this one.

Comment

0401200730.jpg

0401200731.jpg

0401200731a.jpg

Comment

Cool looking book. Also it made me look up Frank Turner and listen to some of his music. Never heard of him before.
                          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

goddamnit I missed this book. Why couldn't I have continued to miss this book?

Comment

I also passed...one, had no idea who Frank Turner was; two, since it was based on his work I thought the stories would be about music (a mash-up I don’t care for); three, the title intimates the stories are only ten words long, so flash fiction...? Now that I’ve taken the time to actually read the synopsis rather than make assumptions, I see the latter two are untrue, and it actually sounds rather good. I may rethink this one.
                              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                                goddamnit I missed this book. Why couldn't I have continued to miss this book?
                                Copies are still available!

Comment

Working...
                                X