Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I bought the Chadbourne dust jackets for It and The Stand previously and this portfolio was a gift purchased through CD. So far, I'm pretty happy with the quality. This portfolio is going to be pretty impressive once I work out where I can display it!
    Are you putting them over the old djs or replacing them?

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
      Are you putting them over the old djs or replacing them?
      I have a couple of Chadbourne DJs that cover the original. Both DJs are actually inside of the Mylar with the Chadbourne on top. Doesn't answer your question, Andrew but hopefully Jeff is holding onto the original. Personally, I feel the Chadbourne's do nothing for the value. I have them because I like them. That goes for everything in my collection.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
        I have a couple of Chadbourne DJs that cover the original. Both DJs are actually inside of the Mylar with the Chadbourne on top. Doesn't answer your question, Andrew but hopefully Jeff is holding onto the original. Personally, I feel the Chadbourne's do nothing for the value. I have them because I like them. That goes for everything in my collection.
        Yeah, I have mine exactly as above. I'm holding on to the originals but they are torn and in bad shape (I blame others!). I got the Chadbourne covers because I love the artwork and I'm a big Anthrax fan, so the write up by Scott Ian on The Stand DJ was huge pull.

Comment

Yeah, I have mine exactly as above. I'm holding on to the originals but they are torn and in bad shape (I blame others!). I got the Chadbourne covers because I love the artwork and I'm a big Anthrax fan, so the write up by Scott Ian on The Stand DJ was huge pull.

Comment

Love me some Anthrax.

Comment

Yeah that was a cool little addition.

I saw them open for Judas Priest a few years back. Won't say I'm a huge fan, but I do like them. Fistful of Metal is my favourite album by them.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                Fistful of Metal is my favourite album by them.
                OLD School!! Love it! Yeah I think it would be really cool for Chadbourne to continue with stuff like that--getting guest celebrities to write something for those dust jackets.

Comment

Not technically a purchase since it was given to me, but here's my latest acquisition. It's either the creepiest thing ever, or the coolest. You decide.

DIFvGeCUQAA3LNp.jpg large.jpg

(It's a t-shirt.)

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                    Not technically a purchase since it was given to me, but here's my latest acquisition. It's either the creepiest thing ever, or the coolest. You decide.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19938[/ATTACH]

(It's a t-shirt.)
                    I vote coolest. Calvin and Hobbs star in It!

Comment

I dig the shirt. It's creepy AND cool.

Comment

That's super cool!

Comment

Bill Watterson would probably frown upon it, but I love it. Congrats on a cool item!

Then again, doing a Google search, it looks like there's a whole cottage industry of homage/parody art based on this single C&H image...who knew? Here's Lovecraft:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                            Bill Watterson would probably frown upon it, but I love it. Congrats on a cool item!

Then again, doing a Google search, it looks like there's a whole cottage industry of homage/parody art based on this single C&H image...who knew? Here's Lovecraft:

LOL! That's pretty cool too!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              I vote coolest. Calvin and Hobbs star in It!
                              I NEED THIS SHIRT

Comment

I NEED THIS SHIRT
                                On a completely different subject I really enjoyed your review of Goblin.

Comment

Working...
                                X