Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    And a couple of more
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]17702[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]17703[/ATTACH]
    The book really moved me.
    Fantastic edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
      If you check out page 23 of my collection I took a few shots of the art inside. The production values on this edition is tremendous, worth every penny.
      Great, thanks for the tip...had a look, and it sure does look like a great production.
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Some very nice adds. I would like to get a copy of that new NOS4A2, but there's so many other things I'd like to get before it. So many books to buy, so little time. That Stones book looks amazing. Looks like an absolute must for a fan.

My latest arrival just came yesterday courtesy Camelot Books. A new addition to my Nate Southard collection.

My second limited edition from Sinister Grin Press. I just realized I didn't get around to taking pictures of my first, Adrift by KR Griffiths. Much like that book, this one is pretty straightforward. Just solid production values all around. Nice leather binding, attractive end papers and very limited print run. Not the most elaborate edition, but still worth the money -- especially if you're a fan of the author.

Comment

And a couple of more The book really moved me.
          Although not a fan of the band; awesome photo work there!

Comment

And a couple of more
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]17702[/ATTACH]

The book really moved me.
            Awesome!!! I almost bought that picture!!! SFAE http://www.sfae.com/
            My Collection:
            http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958
            Fine Wooden Tray & Slipcases:
            http://www.thedarktower.org/?page=theshiningproject

Comment

That's an amazing pic, and I'm sure another outstanding Centipede production. It looks like they went well above and beyond.
              “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
              -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Arrived today with plenty of extras. I finally read this a couple of years ago and am thrilled PS issued this 10th anniversary edition:

20th Century Ghosts.JPG
                -John Barth

Comment

Got mine in the other day from CD's snow sale. The slipcases are total crap for the unsigned but I like the quality of the books. Hopefully, Andrew, your slipcase is of must better quality.

Joe Hill 20th Century Ghosts Both DJs 10th Year 1.jpgJoe Hill 20th Century Ghosts Both DJs 10th Year 8.jpg
                  Ghosts Slipcase.jpg

Comment

Little something to show off my CD Pride!

T-Shirt.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                      Got mine in the other day from CD's snow sale. The slipcases are total crap for the unsigned but I like the quality of the books. Hopefully, Andrew, your slipcase is of must better quality.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17718[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17719[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]17720[/ATTACH]
                      Actually got my limited yesterday from PS and it is the nicest slipcase I have seen from PS, surpassing even the Skeleton Crew case. Actually overall the nicest production values I have seen from PS. I do have some damage to the dust jacket but am hoping they have some extras, email sent to Nicky.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                        Haven't seen the trade cases but I'm with Martin - I think the limited has an excellent slipcase and also that the entire production is superb. It was pricey, and I totally get it was a bit much for a regular limited, and also understand some of the gripes on even releasing a 10th anniversary when they already released the original, but I'm really glad they did! I was a little surprised to have all of the extras that came with it laid out in front of me.
                        -John Barth

Comment

Originally posted by bugen View Post
                          Haven't seen the trade cases but I'm with Martin - I think the limited has an excellent slipcase and also that the entire production is superb. It was pricey, and I totally get it was a bit much for a regular limited, and also understand some of the gripes on even releasing a 10th anniversary when they already released the original, but I'm really glad they did! I was a little surprised to have all of the extras that came with it laid out in front of me.
                          That's what kept me away from the limited as I thought it was a little too pricy. But I'm very glad to hear that you and Martin both are happy with your purchase. Sounds and looks like ya got what ya paid for. Honestly, I probably wouldn't have even purchased the books had they not been on sale. The slipcase for the trade is like an afterthought but I guess it does what a slipcase should do; house the book. Just nothing to write home about. I might pick up the limited down the road once I get the bug for collecting his stuff. I plan on reading one of the copies so I'm sure that will be the beginning of that.

Comment

Just received Blackwater last night. Can't wait to read this as all the reviews I've read seems promising. Same size as the Michael Cisco set. Thanks to TacomaDiver for the enablement....this whole thread has been dreadful enabling.

Comment

Originally posted by Julzz View Post
                              Just received Blackwater last night. Can't wait to read this as all the reviews I've read seems promising. Same size as the Michael Cisco set. Thanks to TacomaDiver for the enablement....this whole thread has been dreadful enabling.
                              Helping others spend their money is what we do best!

Comment

YES! You all so remarkably well at that.

Oh - and you're welcome Julzz. I haven't read it yet - hopefully this year! (Yes, it's barely February and I'm already worried I won't have time for that collection.)

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Helping others spend their money is what we do best!

Comment

Working...
                                X