No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool thanks for the info. Yeah it ain't cheap. I have kept my eyes open as well.

Comment

My New Centipede acquisition Brood of the Witch Queen Sax Rohmer. Best known for one of the best villains of all time, the insidious, the infamous, the inscrutable, Fu Manchu!!! (Evil Laugh implied!) HPIM1474.jpg
      MDH

Comment

Pretty damn cool!

Comment

Just got this today! A good cause and a fantastic book. It was great for all these authors and artists to rally around Rick Hautala's family after his tragic death. I know the CD staff was very supportive. The world is full of good people, who do good things. This project was a prime example. Two volumes, slip cased, signed by all the contributors and limited to 80 copies.
          HPIM1475.jpg
          HPIM1476.jpg
          HPIM1477.jpg
          HPIM1478.jpg

Comment

Great purchase, Mike! That looks like an awesome anthology too given the stellar line up of famous names.

How much did it cost if you don't mind me asking?
            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
            - Stephen King

Comment

Oh wow! Great add

Comment

Yeah it's really nice!

Comment

I just got a shipment confirmation for something I forgot I ordered: The Century's Best Horror Fiction
                  It's like Christmas in January!

Comment

Very nice! I still need to pick that up! It seems like such a great anthology. It would be cool if there was one for the 19th century too.

Comment

It was $200. Not bad for all of those signatures,plus all the money goes to Rick Hautala's family. You also got the ebook with your purchase. I love my copy.
                      Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                      Great purchase, Mike! That looks like an awesome anthology too given the stellar line up of famous names.

How much did it cost if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                        It was $200. Not bad for all of those signatures,plus all the money goes to Rick Hautala's family. You also got the ebook with your purchase. I love my copy.
                        Yes that is an awesome deal for $200!

I particularly like the fact that the proceeds of this book go directly to Rick Hautala's family. That is very nice!
                        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                        - Stephen King

Comment

That's a steal! Quality and for a good cause

Comment

Originally posted by Neiaushie79 View Post
                            That's a steal! Quality and for a good cause
                            I agree, a win, win all around. Sorry I wasn't quick enough on the price request T.
                            MDH

Comment

Awesome anthos! I may need to stay off of the book collecting sites because my jealous streak is running strong.

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                              I just got a shipment confirmation for something I forgot I ordered: The Century's Best Horror Fiction
                              It's like Christmas in January!
                              Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Great adds, Mike! That Rohmer book was too good to pass up (I got mine in my collection thread). Congratz on all of 'em.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X