Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin Roberts
    replied
    Grabbed Intro to Alien Invasion, got most of the others on the list and wanted a copy of this one, being signed was the deal breaker for me.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    If anyone is interested in another select from those remaining on the list, let me know via PM. Outside of the ones I missed out on, there isn't anything I want or I already own it. I'd only ask for shipping cost and to the lower 48 as it wouldn't be very cost effective otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    It's one of the first of Little's work that I read Back in the Day, and I've been an ardent fan ever since. He's had some duds, but most of his books (and I've read 'em all) are great, and THE MAILMAN is very much in the latter category. My Top Five Little books would be (in no certain order) THE MAILMAN, THE IGNORED, THE STORE, THE ASSOCIATION, and THE POLICY, with DISPATCH as an Honorable Mention.

I think you'll like it, TD.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    Decided on a copy of The Mailman. Thanks RonClinton and TJCams for the recommendations.
    No problem. Hope you like it.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Decided on a copy of The Mailman. Thanks RonClinton and TJCams for the recommendations.

Leave a comment:

• One eyed cat
    replied
    Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    What am impressive list it is(was)!!!! And I clicked on the link right away, and 2 of the items were already gone.
    Right. I did not expect the free gift to be books. Grabbed a copy of Smoke and Mirrors, already have the rest from the selection.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Don't know what titles are being offered, but of all the Little titles published by CD thus far, I would definitely recommend THE MAILMAN...it's by far the best of the six books they've released up to this point.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    As someone who's interested in Bentley Little - but never read anything by him - which of the freebies would be a good introduction?
    I think The Mailman is a good place to start - I found it very good, and I believe it was my first Bentley Little book (although I had read a short story in CD mag before that). FYI - The Revelation was very good IMO too.

For the free gift, I picked October Dreams II, which I almost ordered recently, but passed for some reason. Too bad I missed the King review copy or dinged lettered! And as I said, I clicked as soon as the email came in even.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    As someone who's interested in Bentley Little - but never read anything by him - which of the freebies would be a good introduction?

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    For the freebie, I chose the six issue subscription to CD magazine. Such a great deal!

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    The Angels by Rio Youers
    Ugly by Mick Garris
    The Best of Shivers edited by Richard Chizmar

and as the Freebie: The Consultant by Bentley Little

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    What am impressive list it is(was)!!!! And I clicked on the link right away, and 2 of the items were already gone.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Thinking we might hear about the free gift later this week if the promotion was a success.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I haven't gotten anything as far as the free gift link but I did get my gift certificate codes. They should have arrived pretty quickly after ordering.

Leave a comment:

• ruderabbit
    replied
    Did any one get their gift certificate codes or free gift links yet.

Or, is this a sign the flu bug has yet to leave the CD office

Leave a comment:

Working...
X