Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian861
    replied
    I asked Mindy about this when I was bugging the crap out of her about what numbers were available for Limited's lol. It is a very sweet deal but unfortunately she said she seriously doubted if it'd ever be offered again. Maybe if/when "The Elders" die off . Heck, ya might even be able to leave it in your will!!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    A lifetime subscription sounds amazing. I wish I could get in on something like that, but I'm sure that if it was ever offered from one of the publishers I'd be interested in getting it from, I probably wouldn't be able to afford it. Awesome that you got one, though!

If CD does ever offer it again they should officially call it "Boxes of Love from the Cemetery". Maybe even print that on the shipping boxes!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    Nice! How exactly did that work? That was before my time on here/dealing with CD.

At one time they had offered a subscription. For a certain price (I'd rather not say), you received one of each limited produced. I had been incredibly fortunate with it.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Nice! How exactly did that work? That was before my time on here/dealing with CD.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    started a topic Boxes of love from the Cemetery

Boxes of love from the Cemetery

So, over the last 2 weeks or so, I've received 4 boxes of books from my CD lifetime subscription I was very very fortunate enough to purchase about 13-14 years ago. These are the latest members in my collection.

CD1.jpg

CD2.jpg
Working...
X