Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian861
    replied
    I'm sure it will be pretty cool no doubt. I messed up and only ordered 1 :-/. Hopefully there will be a few extras as usual.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    The Bazaar of Bad Dreams

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Plus I like how they'll all be similar for the trilogy. Really looking forward to see what you guys did with Bazaar.
    The material we found for The Bazaar of Bad Dreams is terrific. We were able to find something that really works with the matte finish of the book's DJ. The hot foil stamping was an interesting problem because there's a lot "going on" with that artwork, and you have to be careful with the stamping that it doesn't just end up being a solid mess. I think our designer came up with something really nice for that. Can't wait have a sample case so I can show it off!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Agreed. Jeff has done some pretty nice work here.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Such amazing looking slipcases.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    2nd batch of 1st/1st slipcases from Jeff. Hopefully someday I'll actually be able to place said books into the ones I'm missing :-/.

SK 1st Ed. Slipcases From Jeff 2.jpgIMG_1269.jpg
    IMG_1270.jpgIMG_1271.jpg

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Love those cases. Glad I finally did order them, in spite of the incredible shipping costs.
    They're on their way!

sk

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Those Doubleday cases are breathtaking. Wow. Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Plus I like how they'll all be similar for the trilogy. Really looking forward to see what you guys did with Bazaar.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    I think the Finders Keepers case came out great. Not my favorite of the King cases, that'll go to Revival, but still pretty darn good, in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Oh totally. I like ours as well, but it's just a completely different style. We tend to try and match the design of the books dust jacket instead of creating a cohesive look across all of the cases.
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Fantastic custom slipcases! Jeff does an outstanding job, I must say!
    And that's what I really like about the cases that you guys produce, Dan. I'd really like to see you guys produce more for older titles but I'm not sure what the demand would be in order to make it profitable. I missed out on some because I discovered you guys too late.

Yes he does, Theli! I'm really please with them.

Now the fore mentioned case that arrived today
    IMG_1220.jpgIMG_1221.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Fantastic custom slipcases! Jeff does an outstanding job, I must say!

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    [QUOTE=Brian861;77816]Got my first batch of slipcases in from Jeff so I thought this thread would be a good place to post them:

Those are really nice.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    I think so too Dan but I really like the textured feel of the ones you guys produce over at CD. My Finders Keepers is scheduled to arrive today . I tried to delete The Green Mile slipcase shown above as that's just an example photo from Jeff that I accidentally attached :-/.
    Oh totally. I like ours as well, but it's just a completely different style. We tend to try and match the design of the books dust jacket instead of creating a cohesive look across all of the cases.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    I think so too Dan but I really like the textured feel of the ones you guys produce over at CD. My Finders Keepers is scheduled to arrive today . I tried to delete The Green Mile slipcase shown above as that's just an example photo from Jeff that I accidentally attached :-/.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Those are pretty great looking

Leave a comment:

Working...
X