Suntup Book for trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suntup Book for trade

I just received my surprise pack from Lividian Press ( two limited editions for $79).
    one of the books was Blackwater artist edition in shrink wrap from Suntup press.
    I would like to trade for another Suntup Book I don't have. In order they would be:

Slaughter House Five
    Starship Troopers
    Stranger in a Strange Land
    The Auctioneer
    Hex

I also received a signed limited copy of We Sold Our Souls by Grady Hendrix from SST.
    Not sure I'll keep this one either

Overall a great value for $79!

Are there any non-Suntup titles that you’re looking for (with regard to the BLACKWATER AE)?
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Nothing off of the top of my head. I'll give it some thought though.
      Thanks Ron.

Comment

Man, I would have pulled the trigger at that price point if I knew that BLACKWATER was a possibility. I really want the Centipede edition, but I'm afraid at this point I'm priced out. Trying to convince myself to "settle" for an AE of the Suntup edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
          Man, I would have pulled the trigger at that price point if I knew that BLACKWATER was a possibility. I really want the Centipede edition, but I'm afraid at this point I'm priced out. Trying to convince myself to "settle" for an AE of the Suntup edition.
          You really should grab the Suntup AGE if you can swing it. It might be my favorite of all the Suntup AGEs so far. The production truly fits the story. Love the cover & interior artwork. The slipcase is also very cool and bound in some sort of faux/reptilian skin to fit the story.

Comment

Hex is going to be an awesome AE. And the rumor is that it'll be signed by the author!

If you can find one, I think you should definitely snag it!

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post
              Hex is going to be an awesome AE. And the rumor is that it'll be signed by the author!

If you can find one, I think you should definitely snag it!
              Just out of curiosity, where did you hear the rumor about the potential signature? Have been wondering what surprise Paul might be including for the AGE delay. An author sig would be pretty cool! Didn't have a chance to watch last month's Facebook live and was wondering if there would be a mention for Hex.

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Just out of curiosity, where did you hear the rumor about the potential signature? Have been wondering what surprise Paul might be including for the AGE delay. An author sig would be pretty cool! Didn't have a chance to watch last month's Facebook live and was wondering if there would be a mention for Hex.
                Paul had posted a photo of him having lunch with the author some months back. There looked to be a stack of signature pages on the table.

Everything else is pure speculation, but that does feel like the most plausible surprise for the AE.

Comment

Just wanted to bump this up for any chance of a trade!

Comment

Originally posted by fanatic View Post
                    I just received my surprise pack from Lividian Press ( two limited editions for $79).
                    one of the books was Blackwater artist edition in shrink wrap from Suntup press.
                    I would like to trade for another Suntup Book I don't have. In order they would be:

Slaughter House Five
                    Starship Troopers
                    Stranger in a Strange Land
                    The Auctioneer
                    Hex

I also received a signed limited copy of We Sold Our Souls by Grady Hendrix from SST.
                    Not sure I'll keep this one either

Overall a great value for $79!

Bump 

Comment

Working...
                    X