Titles I知 looking forward to this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Titles I知 looking forward to this year

These are just a few of the titles I知 hoping to pick up this year. Some I致e already pre-ordered, others I知 just waiting for.

The Twelve- Cronin- Cemetery Dance.
    Oktober Shadows- Partridge- Cemetery Dance.
    The Daylight War-Brett.
    The Demonologist-Pyper.
    The Heroes-Abercrombie-Subterranean Press.
    Night Boat-Mccammon-Subterranean Press.
    I travel By Night-Mccammon- Subterranean Press.
    Nightmare Alley-Gresham-Centipede Press.
    The Night of the Hunter-Grubb-Centipede Press.
    Witch House-Walton-Centipede Press.
    A couple of Ron Kelly titles.

I've got a few titles on order with CD, but apart from that i don't think i'll be buying much from the small press', is save save save for the wedding/honeymoon!

Comment

Just got the S/L of The Shining ordered (after an hour and 10 minutes of trying).

John

Comment

The one title that's at the top of my list is volume #4 of Stephen Donaldson's The Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant, The Last Dark.
        Should be out somehwere in October, I hope.
        And then I'm going to read all 10 volumes of this amazing series of books.

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
          The one title that's at the top of my list is volume #4 of Stephen Donaldson's The Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant, The Last Dark.
          Should be out somehwere in October, I hope.
          And then I'm going to read all 10 volumes of this amazing series of books.

sk
          I must agree!!! I finished my reread of the first trilogy and will start the second in a couple of months, but I can't wait for that last volume!!

Comment

I was planning to read one book (of this series) each month, so come October I'd beready for this final volume.
            Won't work out that way, I'm afraid. Too many other books I'm dying to read.

sk

Comment

I was planning to read one book (of this series) each month, so come October I'd beready for this final volume.
              Won't work out that way, I'm afraid. Too many other books I'm dying to read.

sk
              That sounds like a good plan!

Comment

I wish CD would finally take the plunge and go for a limited edition of the complete series.
                A guaranteed best-selling series!

sk

Comment

I wish CD would finally take the plunge and go for a limited edition of the complete series.
                  A guaranteed best-selling series!

sk
                  I'm surprised that someone has done a s/l of the series yet. Though it seems that the series would be more likely to come from Subterranean Press than CD, since SP has already published A Best of...volume from Donaldson. Either way, I'd buy them!

Comment

I don't really have anything specific I am looking forward to. I have so many books on my shelf that need to be read, and many more I want to get still. Plus, there will be some great announcements and such without a doubt that are still to come right..... I just want to keep plugging away at what I have, and make a point of getting the most out of what I choose to read.

Comment

I am really looking forward to:

The Twelve by Cronin from Cemetery Dance
                      The Exorcist by Blatty from Lonely Road
                      Vampyricon Trilogy by Clegg from Lonely Road
                      Relic by Preston and Child from Cemetery Dance
                      All 3 of the Signature Series book Cemetery Dance will be publishing

I also have several others from Cemetery Dance on order I'm looking forward to, and I know there will be even more released this year that aren't announced yet that I will be looking forward to getting (though maybe at a later time if I don't have the money to buy them before they're sold out).
                      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                      Spoiler!

Comment

Like frik51 and mhatchett I'm looking forward to Stephen Donaldson's The Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant, The Last Dark.

I've read The Twelve and was disappointed - muddied timeline kills the momentum of the story. A disappointment for sure after The Passage.

It's going to be a banner year for King books and I am looking forward to them all:
                        1) March - Owen King - Double Feature
                        2) April - Joe Hill - NOS4A2
                        3) June - Stephen King - Joyland
                        4) September - Stephen King - Dr. Sleep

Comment

I didn't know Owen King wrote. Isn't he the minister or is that King's daughter?

Comment

Originally posted by Randy D. Rubin View Post
                            I didn't know Owen King wrote. Isn't he the minister or is that King's daughter?
                            I believe the daughter is. I think Owen released a collection of stories previously.

Comment

Do you know the name of the collection and also, how many books does Joe have out up to NOs4a2?

Comment

Working...
                              X