• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Br!an View Post
    I bought two. Most are S/L.
    WOW that's quite a haul!! Thank you so much for sharing.

I read about half of The Last Weekend and I liked it, but it just didn't have enough to keep me going. But I want to go back and finish it. It was good.

There seem to be a lot of great reads there.

Leave a comment:

• Br!an
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Hey, someone buy this and let me know what you get. Let me live through you.

And if you're in the States, the British Pound a little weaker against the dollar than it was a month ago!

https://pspublishing2.com/200-box-of...fer-1017-p.asp
    I bought two. Most are S/L.

PS1.jpg

PS2.jpg

PS3.jpg

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Hey, someone buy this and let me know what you get. Let me live through you.

And if you're in the States, the British Pound a little weaker against the dollar than it was a month ago!

https://pspublishing2.com/200-box-of...fer-1017-p.asp

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    I got notice of this from Amazon and it seems to be a good deal considering the low cost per movie. I've never see these movies and was wondering if anyone here watches them and are they worthwhile?
    DC Universe 10th Anniversary Collection, 30-Movies

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    Ordered! Thanks, I'd never heard of this book, and it sounds interesting.
    It’s one of his earlier books. Borderlands previously did a slipcased signed numbered edition too.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    According to the order page the book is in stock and shipping. I am going to pass for now. Probably going to regret that decision later.
    Definitely in stock - I got my copy earlier this month.

Wonder if the sale price is because it’s not selling all that fast? Not like this hasn’t been published before in a limited state.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    I know there are a few Lansdale fans here . . .

Bookvoice Publishing recently came out with another (I know, another!) signed edition of The Magic Wagon. Limited to 500 copies, it was a bargain at $50 (with free shipping.) A few minutes ago, I was trying to figure out the exact release date, I see that their site has the book on sale for $39 - still with free shipping. Pretty sweet deal.

The Magic Wagon - Bookvoice

It has illustrations, plus what I believe is a new introduction by his own self, and an afterword from Keith Lansdale, also new I believe.
    Ordered! Thanks, I'd never heard of this book, and it sounds interesting.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post

Bookvoice Publishing recently came out with another (I know, another!) signed edition of The Magic Wagon. Limited to 500 copies, it was a bargain at $50 (with free shipping.) A few minutes ago, I was trying to figure out the exact release date, I see that their site has the book on sale for $39 - still with free shipping. Pretty sweet deal.

It has illustrations, plus what I believe is a new introduction by his own self, and an afterword from Keith Lansdale, also new I believe.
    According to the order page the book is in stock and shipping. I am going to pass for now. Probably going to regret that decision later.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    Nice offer, but I'll pass. I always cringe when I see things like this on a book publisher's website - "So just to recap, here's what your getting:"
    ::groan::

Maybe it's that since it's a list of books that you will be getting - they're yours so hence your getting . . . I kid - this is up there for me with the new found thing of using apostrophes to indicate plurals.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    PS is doing a pretty good bundle: 10 books for around $27 US. I think only one is going to be signed and there could be some dings, but at $2.70 a book...

http://pspublishing2.com/box-of-books-offer-1017-p.asp

I really don't need to spend more money, but I might have to go for this offer. PS always seems to publish some interesting sounding titles that I never get around to picking up. This might be an affordable way to sample their stuff.
    Nice offer, but I'll pass. I always cringe when I see things like this on a book publisher's website - "So just to recap, here's what your getting:"

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    PS is doing a pretty good bundle: 10 books for around $27 US. I think only one is going to be signed and there could be some dings, but at $2.70 a book...

http://pspublishing2.com/box-of-books-offer-1017-p.asp

I really don't need to spend more money, but I might have to go for this offer. PS always seems to publish some interesting sounding titles that I never get around to picking up. This might be an affordable way to sample their stuff.

Leave a comment:

• goathunter
    replied
    Open Road Media recently bundled four of Robert McCammon’s ebook titles as The Southern Novels. Included in the bundle are Boy’s Life, Mystery Walk, Usher’s Passing, and Gone South.

As of March 21, 2018, at 4:29 PM CDT, this 4-book bundle is sale-priced at only $3.99! Act fast! The sale ends tonight.

The prices are good for Kindle, NOOK, Google, Apple, and Kobo.

The Southern Novels bundle for Kindle
    The Southern Novels bundle for NOOK
    The Southern Novels bundle for Google
    The Southern Novels bundle for Apple
    The Southern Novels bundle for Kobo

Hunter

Leave a comment:

• HumphreyBear
    replied
    I also see Reamde by Neal Stephenson (which I enjoyed very much) and Becky Chambers' The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet which I am currently reading as an ebook.
    Good value!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    For you e-book reader's Amazon has some good daily deals today including Joe Hill's The Fireman and Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere for $2.99 each.

https://www.amazon.com/s/browse/ref=...7KD29FBWJZTAPA

Leave a comment:

Working...
X