Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Great Books Now Available from HorrorScribe at the Horror Mall Auction House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Great Books Now Available from HorrorScribe at the Horror Mall Auction House

This week, I placed several books up for bid at the Horror Mall Auction House. Among the items are the Shocklines Press signed first edition of Douglas Clegg's The Priest of Blood and the Cemetery Dance Publications signed first edition of Ray Garton's Scissors. If the winning bid reaches a certain amount by the time each auction ends, I'm adding a free bonus book. I also plan to include a CD promotional chapbook to the highest bidder of all the auctions as a "secret" bonus; this particular piece of information has only been shared here on the CD Forum and not with the general public. Follow this link for additional details:

http://www.horror-mall.com/auction_h...id,other_items
    Last edited by HorrorScribe; 08-10-2011, 05:25 PM.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

The link didn't work for me.

John

Comment

Or me

Comment

http://www.horror-mall.com/auction_h...id,other_items

There is a link that should work. The only difference is that I removed the / from the end
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

Comment

Worked for me!

John

Comment

Thank you for fixing the link error, RJK1981! I corrected the original post as well.

If any of you are interested in buying or trading for any of the books outright, we can perhaps strike a deal as long as there are no current bids on the items. I have the option to end the auctions early. In that case, feel free to send me a PM; I check my forum inbox several times a day.
            Last edited by HorrorScribe; 08-10-2011, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Hmmm....... I need a copy of Scissors.

Comment

Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
                Hmmm....... I need a copy of Scissors.
                Do you plan to place a bid, or would you prefer to negotiate a trade or a fair price? I'll even throw in the bonus book listed in the auction at no extra cost.

Comment

I must apologize, I was already watching a copy on eBay for $9.00 and bid right before it ended and won.

Comment

Hey, that's a great bargain! Congrats on winning the eBay auction. I also do what I can to find the best deals on the books I'd like to add to my collection.

Comment

Hi, I just won Ketchum's Right To Life. That's an interesting auction site that I hadn't seen before.

Comment

The Horror Mall Auction House has been around for a few years. I've purchased a few books for great prices in the past, but I haven't posted any auctions over there for some time. So I figured that I'd try it again. Thank you again, Dave, for bidding on the Ketchum book! And congrats on winning the auction!!

Comment

Working...
                        X