Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent PM!

Comment

80. Imagination Fully Dilated - S/L - Two books Vols. 1 & 2 - Sans dust jackets as issued - Vol.1 Pub. by CD is #4, Vol. 2 Pub. by IFD is #474 - 64 Signatures Between Both Books - Sold As Set - Beautiful Condition - $190.00

81. Floating Dragon - Peter Straub - S/L #4 CD - Beautiful Condition - $45.00

82. October Dreams Vol. 1 & 2 - CD S/L matching #4 slipcased Editions - Many Signatures - Sold As Set - Brand New Condition - $325.00

Shipping is free in the U.S.
      Last edited by Jeffsta; Yesterday, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Jeff, you are moving some great books!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
          Jeff, you are moving some great books!
          The wife is on me about selling them besides really needing space.

Comment

Just received a gorgeous copy of My Pretty Pony from Jeff. He is the collectors collector.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
              Just received a gorgeous copy of My Pretty Pony from Jeff. He is the collectors collector.
              Hey Brian,
              Fantastic! Really appreciate your purchases and kind words. Happy MPP went to a great home.

Comment

83. Scars - Richard Christian Matheson - 1st H.C. signed by Richard on the title page - Scream Press 1987 - Excellent condition - $33.00

84. In A lonely Place - Karl Edward Wagner - Scream Press1st printing H.C. 1984 ( previously published by Warner books in 1983) - Bump to bottom of rear corner otherwise excellent - $25.00

85. Post Scripts #13 - S/L (Many Authors) - H.C. number 18 of 200 copies - PS Pub. - Sans DJ as issued - Brand New Condition

86. Post Scripts #14 - S/L (Many Authors) - H.C. number 173 of 200 copies - PS Pub. Sans DJ as issued - Brand New Condition

87. Post Scripts #15 - S/L (Many Authors) - H.C. number 169 of 300 copies - PS Pub. - Sans DJ as issued - Brand New Condition

89. Post Scripts #16 - S/L (Many Authors) - H.C. number 68 0f 200 copies - PS Pub. - Sans DJ as issued - Brand New Condition

90.Post Scripts #17 - S/L (Many Authors) - H.C. number 106 of 200 copies - PS Pub. - Sans DJ as issued - Brand New Condition

Post Scripts sold as a set for $67.00

All books include free shipping within the U.S.
                Last edited by Jeffsta; Yesterday, 05:37 PM.

Comment

91. Full Dark No Stars - Stephen King - S/L #4 - CD - Brand New Condition - $630.00

92. The Very Best Of Best New Horror - #109 of 200 copies - S/L signed by King, Hill, Gaiman & many others - Earthling Press - Brand New - $415.00

93. False memory - Dean Koontz - S/L #4 - CD - Brand New - $70.00

94. Strange Highways - Dean Koontz - S/L #4 - CD - Brand New - $70.00

Shipping free in the U.S.

Comment

95. Sleeping Beauties - Stephen King & Owen King - U.K. Hodder & Stoughton - S/L #51 Of 250 copies - Signed by Stephen & Owen King - Slip Cased, Sans DJ as Issued - The 250 copy edition sold out within hours. Those in the USA that managed to get a copy, had their books sent with H&S's usual overseas shipping method, a form fitting box with little packing, leaving many copies with some damage. Something to watch for when buying these on the secondary market. - This copy is in Brand New Perfect condition - $655.00

96. Seize The Night - Dean Koontz - S/L #4 - CD - Brand New - $70.00

97. Fear Nothing - Dean Koontz - S/L #4 - CD - Brand New - $70.00

98. Shadows In Eden - Clive Barker - S/L #24 of 500 Copies - Book was Remarqued by Barker per my request at a signing event - Brand New - $165.00

Shipping free in the U.S.

Comment

99. Skin Game - George R. R. Martin S/L #322 Of 400 H.C. copies - WSFA Press - Brand New - $64.00

100. Book Of Souls - Jack Ketchum - 74 page S/L Deluxe H.C. Lettered ED. - Letter C - Bloodletting Press - Brand New Sans DJ as issued - $55.00

101. Borderlands 6 - Edited by Olivia and Thomas F. Monteleone - S/L #9 Of 250 Copies - Borderlands Press - Brand New - $45.00

102. He Is Legend - Richard Matheson tribute - S/L #451 Of 750 copies slipcased - Signed by Stephen King, Joe Hill, and many others - Gauntlet Press - Excellent condition - ***SOLD***

Free shipping in the U.S.
                      Last edited by Jeffsta; 11-06-2020, 11:01 PM.

Comment

103. Remembrance Of Earth's Past - Cixin Liu - S/L matching set #41 - The Three Body Problem #41 - The Dark Forest #41 - Death's End #41 - Subterranean Press - Brand New Condition - $895.00

104. This is the Stand brass plate for the front of the coffin box. This was the original plate to be used for the book but the publisher decided to use the black plate instead. It still has the pull off paper backing on sticky side and pull off clear film on the titled side. - Fine - $50.00

105. End Of The Road - Brian Keene - S/L #4 - CD - Also included is the companion chap book which is signed by John Urbancik titled On The Road with Brian Keene - Brand New Condition - $30.00

106. Double Feature - Owen King - S/L #47 - W / Owen King signed book marker - Also included is the Double Feature ARC signed by Owen KIng - Gauntlet press - Brand New Condition - $75.00

Last edited by Jeffsta; 11-09-2020, 06:14 PM.

Comment

107. Joe R. Lansdale Books - Published by CD - Writer Of The Purple Rage S/L #4, - Mucho Mojo S/L #4, - A Fist Full Of Stories S/L #4, - Act Of Love S/L #204, - All in Fine/Fine condition - Also the two CD H.C. trades Fine/Fine still in original Pubs. shrink wrap of Writer Of The Purple Rage & A Fistful Of Stories - Six books in total - Sold as a set - $170.00

108. F. Paul Wilson - Sims - Books 1 - 5 - S/L matching #4 - CD - La Causa, The Portero Method, Merm, Zero, & Thy Brother's Keeper - All books are in Brand New Condition with Demco DJ protective covers - $85.00

109. Lights Out! - Robert R. McCammon - A total of Six McCammon Newsletters published by Hunter Goatley between July 1989 and Oct. 1991 - This is the complete set of issues which includes the elusive sixth and final Special subscriber only issue that included a new McCammon interview and an excerpt from The Address, a novel McCammon abandoned in 1990 - The first issue Vol. 1 No. 1 of this set is signed and inscribed by McCammon ( Hi Jeff, Hope you enjoy the newsletter! Happy Horrors! Robert R. McCammon) - Also there's a few signed typed letters by Goatley Hunter with updates about the newsletter included - Beautiful Condition - $150.00

Last edited by Jeffsta; Yesterday, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Jeff, do you have / are you planning to sell CD’s S/L HC of Scott Smith’s THE RUINS? I keep meaning to read that book, and would like to read it in its deluxe edition.
                            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                              Jeff, do you have / are you planning to sell CD’s S/L HC of Scott Smith’s THE RUINS? I keep meaning to read that book, and would like to read it in its deluxe edition.
                              Hi Ron, Yes I have the Ruins S/L #4 around here somewhere. I'll look for it tomorrow and get back to you. I'd like $35.00 for it and I'm pretty sure it's in Brand New Condition. Thanks for contacting me.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                                Sent you a PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X