X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeffsta
    replied
    Hi Greg,

I sent your books out today. Sent you an email about it but I got a failure to send notice? If you get a chance try emailing me please.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffsta
    replied
    Last edited by Jeffsta; 04-30-2021, 07:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffsta View Post

Martin, I do have it. I'll send you a PM. Thank You.
    Perfect!

Leave a comment:

• Jeffsta
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

Jeffsta, If you still have #119 I will take it!
    Martin, I do have it. I'll send you a PM. Thank You.
    Last edited by Jeffsta; 12-16-2020, 12:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    108. Heart Shaped Box - Joe Hill - Signed 2nd printing deluxe H.C. Ed. - Subterranean Press - Brand New Condition - $95.00

109. Heart Shaped Box - Joe Hill - Signed Limited numbered 1st H.C. E.D. - #284 of 500 copies - This is not the deluxe edition which were the copies numbered 100 thru 200 - Subterranean Press - Brand New Condition - $260.00

110. - The New Dead - Brand new Special Signed Limited Edition Horror Anthology, #150 of 250 numbered copies, signed by all authors on 3 special bound-in signature pages. Bound in beautiful yellow cloth boards with bronze stamped lettering, wrap-around heavy stock dust jacket as issued, and lovely textured endpapers. Terrifying new zombie tales featuring great writers like Brian Keene, Joe Hill, Joe Lansdale, Max Brooks, Rick Hautala, James Moore and others—19 stories in all. Edited by Christopher Golden with forward. Dust jacket and color tip in illustrations by Stephen Bissette. B & W Illustrations by Glenn Chadbourne. Published by Subterranean Press, Burton, MI, 2010, 399 pages. - Brand New Condition - $250.00

Free shipping in the U.S.
    Jeffsta, If you still have #109 I will take it!

Leave a comment:

• Jeffsta
    replied
    Last edited by Jeffsta; 04-30-2021, 06:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffsta
    replied
    Originally posted by TBookman View Post
    Jeff,
    got my Sub Press Swang Song and McCammon newsletters today. Pristine condition and expertly packed! Thanks buddy we will be doing business again soon
    Wonderful!
    Thank you for letting me know everything's good. Looking forward to future business with you again also my friend! Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• TBookman
    replied
    Jeff,
    got my Sub Press Swang Song and McCammon newsletters today. Pristine condition and expertly packed! Thanks buddy we will be doing business again soon

Leave a comment:

• Jeffsta
    replied
    Humphreybear I sent you a PM

Leave a comment:

• Jeffsta
    replied
    Thanks all. You're a great bunch of guys!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

And that SCREAM FACTORY book was, I thought, something pretty special, and is priced very attractively.

I can personally attest to the fact that Jeff packs very well -- my copy of THE RUINS arrived safely and pristine (and fast!).
    Couldn't agree more that Jeff's stuff is top notch. Received his copy of He Is Legend S/L the other day and it's pristine. It did take a Martin package trip after about a 2 week layover in Chicago, it was on to Philly, and finally made it's way back to me a few days ago. It was mailed out on the November 7th.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Too many books, too little funds. Were I in a better financial situation, I'd be all over several of these!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post

Jeff, I would be jumping on some of these but we've bought a lot of the same books.. That Al Sarrantonio is great. Somebody grab this deal.....
    And that SCREAM FACTORY book was, I thought, something pretty special, and is priced very attractively.

I can personally attest to the fact that Jeff packs very well -- my copy of THE RUINS arrived safely and pristine (and fast!).

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post

Jeff, I would be jumping on some of these but we've bought a lot of the same books.. That Al Sarrantonio is great. Somebody grab this deal.....
    I would probably have grabbed it but I have them all. Only need the baby. Same with the Lansdale set. Only need mucho mojo.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    113. Al Sarrantonio Set - CD - Halloween And Other Seasons S/L H.C. - Halloweenland S/L H.C. - Hallows Eve S/L H.C. - Moonbane S/L H.C. - Toybox S/L H.C. - Hornets And Others S/L H.C. - Orangefield S/L H.C. - Halloween: New Poems edited by Al Sarrantonio H.C. - Set of eight books in Brand new Condition for $155.00

114. The Best Of The Scream Factory - S/L #4 signed by the editors - CD - Brand New - Huge book - $45.00

105. Better Weird a tribute to David B. Silva - S/L #4 - CD - Signed by McCammon and 14 others - Brand New - $60.00

106. The Prince Of Stories: the many worlds of Neil Gaiman - CD - S/L signed by the editors - Brand New - Large Book - $45.00

107. Fangoria - CD - S/L signed by the editors - New - $48.00

Shipping is free in the U.S.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X