X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c marvel
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Sure, that trade works for me. PM me your address, and I’ll do the same. Glad we got this sorted out...I’m a Little fan, but never did pick this one up.
    Okay, deal. I am actually surprised someone wanted to trade for this John R Little book. When I saw the announcement about this title I immediately wanted a copy. It reminds me a little (No pun intended) of a book by David Niall Wilson, I can't remember the title just now, which turns religion on it's ear.

Cap

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Sure, that trade works for me. PM me your address, and I’ll do the same. Glad we got this sorted out...I’m a Little fan, but never did pick this one up.

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Anything here of interest? HALCYON is a 1st ed. HC. The SCARLET ACE collection (pulp reprints) is a large tpb. The Williamson is a HC. The others are tpb or pb.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21552[/ATTACH]
    Maybe, I'll get back to in a day or so. The Chet Williamson book is tempting. Could I take it? ~Cap
    Last edited by c marvel; 06-07-2019, 04:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Anything here of interest? HALCYON is a 1st ed. HC. The SCARLET ACE collection (pulp reprints) is a large tpb. The Williamson is a HC. The others are tpb or pb.

trades2.jpg

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Sure, what are you looking for in trade?
    Ummm...I really don't know Ron. What would you offer? Cap

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Sure, what are you looking for in trade?

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    started a topic Want to trade for this book?

Want to trade for this book?

I wound up with the trade paperback of The Murder of Jesus Christ by John R Little. I didn't order the tpb so I have this book for trade or it's yours for $12 total.

Cap
    Last edited by c marvel; 06-07-2019, 01:28 AM.
Working...
X