Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Just bought one of your chap books on ebay. Love that AE edition of the Stephen King Universe but it is a bit too rich for me at this time. Good luck with the sale.

Leave a comment:

• ruderabbit
    replied
    These Lettered editions and a batch of limiteds up on ebay

I discounted the prices, and dropped prices on the limiteds.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ruderabbit/m...p2047675.l2562

~Mark

Leave a comment:

• ruderabbit
    replied
    The rest of the pictures:

Leave a comment:

• ruderabbit
    started a topic Downsizing Lettered Editions

Downsizing Lettered Editions

I have for sale:

From Cemetery Dance: Stephen King Universe, this is the Artist Edition, and is designated AE-2, beautiful sliver embossed box/traycase with blue felt lining, book is quarterbound in blue leather with silver embossed boards. A couple small spots on bottom of page block. Comes with an original matted piece of art, signed by Glenn Chadbourne. $400

from Cemetery Dance: The Illustrated Stephen King Trivia Book, Lettered Edition, designated Letter C, in a cool purple traycase. $200SOLD!

from Cemetery Dance: Stephen King: Uncollected, Unpublished, Lettered Edition, designated PC, in a stitched leather traycase, bottom of boards have minor rubbing on black felt lining in traycase. $300

All books are Fine condition except where noted above, all cases are Fine condition.

PM any offers, include your email address.

If you would like additional photos then pm me your email address.

I can be found on ebay as ruderabbit, I've been selling there for 16 years with 100% positive ratings, and good rating here as well.

Everything will be packaged extremely well, I will cover media mail with tracking for US board members, overseas I'll cover partial cost.

Last edited by ruderabbit; 08-14-2016, 05:07 PM.
Working...
X